Greta admits to being a puppet, accidentally.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Seems mentally ill people get mixed up alot. Kinda like when Biden repeats what he is told from his ear mic...like.."Now salute the troops" and he repeats it instead of doing it, lol.

Seems mentally ill people get mixed up alot. Kinda like when Biden repeats what he is told from his ear mic...like.."Now salute the troops" and he repeats it instead of doing it, lol.

It will be more amazing if anyone is actually surprised by this. Hopefully no one was dumb enough to think anything she did was actually of her own volition. Especially with left-wing people, this is normal standard operating procedure.

Does anyone remember that lady that was doing those anti-war protests for the Democrats when Bush was in office? The day after he left office, that lady came out saying she had been used completely by the Democrats. I remember smacking my forehead saying "Really lady? You just now figured it out?". The moment Obama was in office, no one gave that lady the time of day anymore. The Media didn't show up. All her Democrat backers disappeared, and she fell off the planet.

Of course Thunberg is just a tool. Of course. You didn't really think she got to the UN on her own, and came up with that goofy speech of hers by herself?

This is normal mode of operation for left-wingers. Find some sorry shmuck that thinks Democrats care, milk the crap out of them for political points, and then when no longer useful, ditch them in the nearest gutter as quickly as possible.... because they care.

You won't hear about this on the MSM and India is confronting her.:D

1612787865203.png

Not surprised.

Everyone with a braincell could see she was a disabled child getting worked.

My problem (as always) is the fact that the media, TV stations & celebrities enabled this nonsense and refused to hold them to account on it - instead they lapped it up.

She even got nominated for person of the year or nobel peace prize ffs.

I'd love now for the media to come out and report the truth on this now she's being exposed rather than keeping quiet. But they won't. For whatever reason.

There was a moment in time where the media and TV stations actually reported real news and factually. Now they push agendas and try to control the population .... and the general public seem to fall for it.

Forum List

Back