Greetings

SerenityNow

Rookie
Nov 5, 2009
Greetings all.
Was here once before, sometime ago. Think it was called something slightly different though (US Politics online or something like that). Anyway, here I am again.

I will admit to leaning left on many things, but will not be pidgeon holed into just one political school of thought. I believe in policies and ideas that benefit the majority of the population, whether they be liberal or conservative. The more people who benefit, the stronger the country will be.

Greetings all.
Was here once before, sometime ago. Think it was called something slightly different though (US Politics online or something like that). Anyway, here I am again.

I will admit to leaning left on many things, but will not be pidgeon holed into just one political school of thought. I believe in policies and ideas that benefit the majority of the population, whether they be liberal or conservative. The more people who benefit, the stronger the country will be.

Welcome to the forum SerenityNow. I look forward to debating with you in the future.

Welcome to the board....ignore this crap

Greetings all.

Majority rule sucks for the minorities. The more people who benefit, the poorer the others will be. The governing elite might as well own everything there is.

I don't want to be a pigeon...just a hawk.

Welcome to USMB.

Greetings all.

So by your statement that means that you are a fiscal conservative. :lol: Welcome.

Forum List

Back