Greetings!

Lordy, You know that I got a good sense of humor, so I owe you now my friend. I just can't wait for the next victim. Only, I am still BH. Maybe I need to change my tag. But no. Tommy (oddball) got me earlier as well. Not as bad though. You guys got me after a long day out in my pool and alot of beers and vodka. No excuses though, You got me and you got me good. Sweet revenge though.

It is good to see you all though seriously, and I mean that. Alot of old school Vannity here. Now, I am gonna go take another dip in the pool and then the Hot tub.Tell Goose we will burn him a DVD. ~BH

BH... How goes it?...

:)

peace...

Going good bro. Good to see yuh, It's been awhile. Hope the family is well. ~BH

Lordy, You know that I got a good sense of humor, so I owe you now my friend. I just can't wait for the next victim. Only, I am still BH. Maybe I need to change my tag. But no. Tommy (oddball) got me earlier as well. Not as bad though. You guys got me after a long day out in my pool and alot of beers and vodka. No excuses though, You got me and you got me good. Sweet revenge though.

It is good to see you all though seriously, and I mean that. Alot of old school Vannity here. Now, I am gonna go take another dip in the pool and then the Hot tub.Tell Goose we will burn him a DVD. ~BH

BH... How goes it?...

peace...

Going good bro. Good to see yuh, It's been awhile. Hope the family is well. ~BH

Very well... Children started back @ the Learning Center and the Wife begins her Conference leading up to the School Year starting again...

Just got back from Vacation and my 20 Year HS Reunion, and I have just put in 14 hours @ Work as my Welcome...

peace...

Forum List

Back