Greetings!

Hello, This look's like a great Forum. I am Happy to be here. ~BH

Welcome aboard, BH!

Colts suck!

nfl-pats-glitter.gif

• Banned
Welcome aboard, BH!

Colts suck!

Thank's bro. I dunno though, I really am starting to wonder about Brady's knee? Something just isn't right! ~BH

I'm holding my breath 'til week 1.

Last year was such a hangover from the deflating super bowl loss but I'm finally over it (sort of) and excited for this season.

Me too. If it wasn't for The UFC, I would go crazy waiting for the NFL Season to Start. ~BH

Welcome to the playground. It appears that you are a conservative and a football fan. That's two feathers in your cap already. Now, tell us about the toys you brought with you.

Thank you my friend. This place is huge, I like it. Toys? ~BH

You know, footballs, basketballs, baseballs, etc., etc., etc. Also good ideas and comments, a good sense of humor, and the ability to think for yourself. Got any of this stuff?

Welcome to the playground. It appears that you are a conservative and a football fan. That's two feathers in your cap already. Now, tell us about the toys you brought with you.

Thank you my friend. This place is huge, I like it. Toys? ~BH

WELCOME!!!

you just gettin here?

(by the way I don't know him) (now you're safe)

Hey Jen. Yeah, I have been meaning to register since a friend gave me the link. Just been busy lately. Nah, I know plenty of Liberals. I treat people with respect aslong as they treat me the same in return. Doesn't mean we have to agree though, Cause you know that we won't. lol!!! ;) Hey, I love cold German Pilsners. ~BH

New Topics

Forum List

Back