Greetings

Interesting how Sky's long-term lover writes in a way that is so unmistakeably sky-like that several posters all figured out the scam within a day or two. I wonder how long Gunny will allow Sky to have two accounts here.

Two accounts are permitted as long as admin knows who the two individuals are.

Two individuals, my ass. There can't possibly be TWO people that are that annoyingly stupid, whiney, and pathetic.

Two individuals, my ass. There can't possibly be TWO people that are that annoyingly stupid, whiney, and pathetic.

On the other hand, it does make a certain amount of sense. Who ELSE could tolerate sky? Any normal person would have kicked the shit out of her years ago.

Thanks. How do people like to debate here? All opinion or research?

Just like everyplace else.

We mostly run opinions up the flagpole to see who salutes.

In a pinch we might find a website conforming to our opinions as evidence of our brilliance.

Then, too, we have terrific battles with strawmen.

Sometimes we tilt at windmills, smash the occassional icon, howl into the wildnerness.

Your mileage may vary depending on driving conditions.

ahhh--It's not the time frame you're concerned with. Guess you could read and see what people think deserves criticism.

So far, Obama's done nothing but act in accordance with his campaign promises.

Welcome to USMB.

Please take your political arguments to the political forums. This one is for introducing yourself. No big deal, just don't want multi-page political arguments in this particular forum.

I am taking this opportunity to see if my picture loaded on this post. This pic represents my sentiments of what we need to do to take back control of our Country. See you all on the politics boards.

Edit: Oh darn, no pic. I am still trying to get the hang of working this message board.

Edit: Cool got my pic up. This site is really cool. Lots of topics to discuss. See ya!

Last edited:
Hey, hey Arthur!

[ame=http://youtu.be/qMdwFkO8xA0]ARTHUR (1981): Best That You Can Do *Arthur's Theme* - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back