greetings

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Hello. I checked out this site this morning from a recommendation through another forum. I suppose I could be considered a very conservative, conservative and I am a Believer. Yashushua/Jesus is my Lord.

Hi, I'm new as well, but probably not quite as conservative. Welcome!

Welcome. This board has a lot of great people, although it does have its share of Libtards. As you've probably gathered, they're usually angry and not too bright, but we love them just the same.

Welcome. This board has a lot of great people, although it does have its share of Libtards. As you've probably gathered, they're usually angry and not too bright, but we love them just the same.

Thank you. one can love the people without loving their ways and precepts.

Conservatives have never given me any reason to turn towards their philosophy.

I started out liberal and every thing I have learned kept me in that column.

welcome to the site Rod

Well...it's easy to say you can do that, but damned few of us actually can.

It's a good goal, though.

I try. When I was little the WWJD bracelets were popular. I'm probably not as religiously devout as I should be, but I try to always remember to think of WWJD because I think he was a wonderful role model.

If you see me straying please tell me and I will try to do better.

Conservatives have never given me any reason to turn towards their philosophy.

I started out liberal and every thing I have learned kept me in that column.

welcome to the site Rod
Difining what is liberal has changed in the times. Liberals in days past used to be considered those who would stand for the poor, abused and overly used etc.... Today the word liberal is also being used to describe anyone who seeks to convert standard moral values of society.

Thanks for the welcome.

not really...55 here and more liberal than ever....welcome

Seeing your avatar it looks more like you wish to shit down my chimney. Just a warning to sitting on the chimney to take a dump in the winter may cause you some very severe burns. Thanks for the welcome.

Hello. I checked out this site this morning from a recommendation through another forum. I suppose I could be considered a very conservative, conservative and I am a Believer. Yashushua/Jesus is my Lord.

Welcome. I consider myself a moderate. I'm equally hated by both sides.:lol:

Welcome. I consider myself a moderate. I'm equally hated by both sides.:lol:
Thanks for the welcome. I noticed a few of your post had good points. Hate is a fairly strong word to define disagreement.

Well, I was joking...didn't you see the little smilie laughing?

My humor is very warped and it just doesn't come out right in print. :(
I'll have to watch more carefully for smileys that have a gaping mouth hole.

Forum List

Back