Greetings

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Hello all, I'd figure I would post here since I'm new. I stumbled across this website through google and I must say I found it interesting.

Just to throw this out there now:

I figure the best way to define myself would be a Liberal Democrat.

I support Barack Obama for President of the United States and thought his choice of Joe Biden for VP was excellent.

Though can't wait to have debates and arguments about the issues with people who agree and disagree with me.

Hello all, I'd figure I would post here since I'm new. I stumbled across this website through google and I must say I found it interesting.

I support Barack Obama for President of the United States and thought his choice of Joe Biden for VP was excellent.

Though can't wait to have debates and arguments about the issues with people who agree and disagree with me.

:welcome: I am ... I guess a Liberal Republican (at least for this election) cause I am voting for them too, and I :iagree: with you.

I have also been called a "mole" ... but that's ok ... that works for me too. :lol:

My name is CA95380 - And I have approved of this ad! :D

mccains choice of palin made my mind up. hello robert....jump right in....no ryhme and certainly no reason here....

but then .....there is logic and pretty good debate.....and if you feel like just messing about the flame zone is pretty wide open. o and they have no focus....

you and i may be the only sane people here,,,,and i am not all that sure about you...but welcome....have fun.

swtlil_yawn_04.jpg

I bet Robert ends up to be a mod someday. He'll have to change his name though.

Wow, there was a lot of us who came in at the end of august and beginning of September. :lol:

Wow, there was a lot of us who came in at the end of august and beginning of September. :lol:

I noticed a few 'relatively new' members that are mods these days. How does that happen?

bribes? sexual favors?

I noticed a few 'relatively new' members that are mods these days. How does that happen?

bribes? sexual favors?

Gunny likes candy, just ask him about last Halloween.

And you can be here for awhile, and still not be mod material, or want to do it.

Forum List

Back