Greetings!

PSBandit

Rookie
Sep 5, 2014
Battlestar Galactica
First and foremost...

The name's Chris, but everybody calls me PSBandit. Any of you guys call me Chris, and I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you libs touch me, and I'll kill you.

All kidding (and killing) aside... I see a lot of people from the "bad place" here which is very cool. It's gonna be interesting bouncing between forums, like I don't spend enough time on one political forum... now two? Seriously?

I look forward to meeting some new folks here.

:smoke:

Last edited:
First and foremost...

The name's Chris, but everybody calls me PSBandit. Any of you guys call me Chris, and I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you libs touch me, and I'll kill you.

All kidding (and killing) aside... I see a lot of people from the "bad place" here which is very cool. It's gonna be interesting bouncing between forums, like I don't spend enough time on one political forum... now two? Seriously?

lighten-up-francis.jpg

First and foremost...

Welcome to USMB. We hope you already have all of your vagi... er, um, all of your vaccinations.

First and foremost...

Hey! My name is Chris, but I'm Christine! :lol: Welcome!

First and foremost...

Hello Chris....just want to say Hi and Welcome.....hope you find this place a "good" place....we have fun.

Now, as for killing me if I call you Chris...I already did call you Chris, so :p

th

First and foremost...

:lol: That was pretty funny. More to come, I hope.

Forum List

Back