Greetings

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I was on another forum and left it today. The mods were trying to "balance it" because they thought it favored the "rightwing" too much. So they give out infractions for calling an idiot an idiot. It's not my fault the idiots just happened to be braindead foaming at the mouth moonbats.

So here I am, I like the loose moderation I see so far.

I was on another forum and left it today. The mods were trying to "balance it" because they thought it favored the "rightwing" too much. So they give out infractions for calling an idiot an idiot. It's not my fault the idiots just happened to be braindead foaming at the mouth moonbats.

The forum you came from probably had a 'no personal attacks' rule, which you violated, by calling someone an idiot.

• Banned

The forum you came from probably had a 'no personal attacks' rule, which you violated, by calling someone an idiot.

If they did have that rule, they didn't enforce it against liberals.

Hello David Selig here - as a former Marine and Tax Practitioner, I think the Government can tinker with the tax code all it wants, but it won’t make a bit of difference until we get our spending under control. Specifically, we’re losing a bundle to foreign aid. Admittedly, foreign aid funded with American taxpayer dollars has always been difficult to account for, and misappropriation is nothing new. But previously, the conservative rule of thumb for acceptable misappropriation was that between 10 to 25 cents of every dollar could be misappropriated as a “cost of doing business” fee. What this means is, our politicians have deemed these amounts (between 10 and 25 percent) to be an acceptable loss. Unfortunately, these long standing rules of “realpolitik” have been swept away with our new administration. As such, foreign misappropriation of American funds has increased exponentially. Today, more than 50 cents of each dollar given to the Saudi’s, the Pakistani’s (and various other Muslim nations) is quite literally, lost in translation. And the American taxpayer is footing the bill, and the bill is in the billions. Additionally, as unpopular as it may seem, there are no corporate loopholes to close.

Hello David Selig here - as a former Marine and Tax Practitioner, I think the Government can tinker with the tax code all it wants, but it won’t make a bit of difference until we get our spending under control. Specifically, we’re losing a bundle to foreign aid. Admittedly, foreign aid funded with American taxpayer dollars has always been difficult to account for, and misappropriation is nothing new. But previously, the conservative rule of thumb for acceptable misappropriation was that between 10 to 25 cents of every dollar could be misappropriated as a “cost of doing business” fee. What this means is, our politicians have deemed these amounts (between 10 and 25 percent) to be an acceptable loss. Unfortunately, these long standing rules of “realpolitik” have been swept away with our new administration. As such, foreign misappropriation of American funds has increased exponentially. Today, more than 50 cents of each dollar given to the Saudi’s, the Pakistani’s (and various other Muslim nations) is quite literally, lost in translation. And the American taxpayer is footing the bill, and the bill is in the billions. Additionally, as unpopular as it may seem, there are no corporate loopholes to close.

Don't forget the billions in cash lost being delivered to Iraq by Bush the lesser regime:eusa_whistle:

Don't forget the billions in cash lost being delivered to Iraq by Bush the lesser regime:eusa_whistle:

After the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in March 2003, the George W. Bush administration flooded the conquered country with so much cash to pay for reconstruction and other projects in the first year that a new unit of measurement was born.

Pentagon officials determined that one giant C-130 Hercules cargo plane could carry $2.4 billion in shrink-wrapped bricks of $100 bills. They sent an initial full planeload of cash, followed by 20 other flights to Iraq by May 2004 in a $12-billion haul that U.S. officials believe to be the biggest international cash airlift of all time.

Iraq: Missing Iraq money may have been stolen, auditors say - Los Angeles Times

Welcome to USMB, David Selig. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Thanks for your Marine military service to all of us in this great country!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Welcome welcome my friend!

Forum List

Back