Greetings

zombiehunter696

Tinfoil Hat Wearer
Nov 26, 2012
Bible Belt
Hi, just joined the boards so I thought I'd say a little about myself. I'm 22 and currently working on my bachelor's degree in computer science. Not sure what else to say right now. I'm fairly liberal when it comes to most social issues. I don't really take a stance on economic issues since I don't know a whole lot about it.

Welcome.

What in Computer Science are you focusing on?

Looks like there's going to be a need for Network Engineers, DBAs and Coders soon..

I work in IT.

Welcome.

Looks like there's going to be a need for Network Engineers, DBAs and Coders soon..

I work in IT.

Networking most likely. I am still in the lower division courses since I just started last fall.

Welcome.

I work in IT.

Networking most likely. I am still in the lower division courses since I just started last fall.

Focus on low latency and data repositories.

That's the what the future is looking like..

Start cracking some books on Cisco too.

Hi, just joined the boards so I thought I'd say a little about myself. I'm 22 and currently working on my bachelor's degree in computer science. Not sure what else to say right now. I'm fairly liberal when it comes to most social issues. I don't really take a stance on economic issues since I don't know a whole lot about it.

This is not a good place to "live and learn" that, either...:lol:

imagesqwe.jpg
zombiehunter696

Welcome to USMB, zombiehunter696. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Good Morning all, heres a bit about myself. Im 33 from Southern California. I have a bachelors degree in International Business and Marketing with a minor in Electrical Engineering. I am an independent, however I lean left on social and economic issues.

This is not a good place to "live and learn" that, either...:lol:

imagesqwe.jpg
zombiehunter696

An economics class is. Like all liberals, he's staying away. :lol:

Forum List

Back