Greetings

drtywhtboy

Jul 20, 2012
Alabama, USA
Greetings,

I'm new here so I'll take a few moments to describe myself, I'm a happily married man, I have 4 Children, 5 grandchildren and I'm a college student. I come on here to vent basically, because there are somethings and people who just really hack me off. I love my Country, however the past governments has really sucked. Obama, Bush and Clinton has so screwed us as a nation, Thanks to Clinton, China is now beating us in EVERYTHING. Bush gave the government the means to spy on us. Now, Obama....God help us, from just reaching the trillion dollar mark at the beginning of his Administration, we are now over 15 Trillion dollars in debt...There is no end in sight....

Also, I'm a Christian...My rights to pray at a school, football game or anywhere else almost is no longer a right; and heaven forbid we have a opinion.

Well that's all I got so far...nice meeting ya'll

Last edited:
Greetings,

I'm new here so I'll take a few moments to describe myself, I'm a happily married man, I have 4 Children, 5 grandchildren and I'm a college student. I come on here to vent basically, because there are somethings and people who just really hack me off. I love my Country, however the past governments has really sucked. Obama, Bush and Clinton has so screwed us as a nation, Thanks to Clinton, China is now beating us in EVERYTHING. Bush gave the government the means to spy on us. Now, Obama....God help us, from just reaching the trillion dollar mark at the beginning of his Administration, we are now over 15 Trillion dollars in debt...There is no end in sight....

Also, I'm a Christian...My rights to pray at a school, football game or anywhere else almost is no longer a right; and heaven forbid we have a opinion.

no one can stop you from praying...your own god instruct you ...not to pray for the glory of man but to pray in your closet

you want to force your god and your prayers on everyone..that is not right

Greetings,

no one can stop you from praying...your own god instruct you ...not to pray for the glory of man but to pray in your closet

I don't wish to force anything on anyone, but I do want the right to talk about my God ANYWHERE I please. I pray in my own closet, my living room with my wife. I don't pray to any man, but I do pray to the God-Man. :eusa_angel:

Greetings,

I don't wish to force anything on anyone, but I do want the right to talk about my God ANYWHERE I please. I pray in my own closet, my living room with my wife. I don't pray to any man, but I do pray to the God-Man. :eusa_angel:

talk to god all you want....but you dont have to do it aloud....its just like someone talking loud on a cellphone..rude and totally uncalled for.

Forum List

Back