Greetings

Dragon129

Rookie
Feb 15, 2012
I am a 57, soon to be 58. I am a veteran of the USAF and a retired businessman. I am married to the love of my life for more than 3 decades now. I am father to three and grandfather to two with one more about to arrive. My oldest of the three died near Tikrit in 2004.

I have one true passion outside my family and it involves a small dimpled round ball that finds a four inch hole in the ground...with a little help from me. I also play racquetball and sing at karaoke shows...like a rock star, I might add.

I am a true Christian believer, but not so much in organized religion. I respect the rights and reasons of the church, but find that people tend to get in its way.

I love to argue, especially with people that are good at it. I have little tolerance for people who can only make their position relevant with dishonesty, mischaracterization, and hyperbole.

tigger.jpg

Fresh meat!

I am a 57, soon to be 58. I am a veteran of the USAF and a retired businessman. I am married to the love of my life for more than 3 decades now. I am father to three and grandfather to two with one more about to arrive. My oldest of the three died near Tikrit in 2004.

I have one true passion outside my family and it involves a small dimpled round ball that finds a four inch hole in the ground...with a little help from me. I also play racquetball and sing at karaoke shows...like a rock star, I might add.

I am a true Christian believer, but not so much in organized religion. I respect the rights and reasons of the church, but find that people tend to get in its way.

I love to argue, especially with people that are good at it. I have little tolerance for people who can only make their position relevant with dishonesty, mischaracterization, and hyperbole.

Welcome Dragon. Great post.

Welcome to USMB, Dragon129. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)
Thank you for your service, and sorry for your loss of one of your own children in Tikrit in 2004.

Last edited:
Hello Dragon129,

I very much enjoyed your introduction, and am so happy to ***WELCOME*** you to USMB. Thank you, and your family, for your many sacrifices. They are not at all insignificant to me.

msc0989.jpg

Forum List

Back