Greetings

WheelieAddict

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2012
Hello there. I have been looking at some discussion boards to discuss politics. Found this one and it looks pretty good and active so here I am.

About my politics: I am registered to vote, no party independent. I lean to the left but consider myself a moderate I guess. For example I am pro choice and pro single payer option, also pro gun rights.

Anyways looking forward to contributing to some interesting discussions.

Wheelie

Hello there. I have been looking at some discussion boards to discuss politics. Found this one and it looks pretty good and active so here I am.

About my politics: I am registered to vote, no party independent. I lean to the left but consider myself a moderate I guess. For example I am pro choice and pro single payer option, also pro gun rights.

Wheelie
:Welcome Wheelie...................WE ARE A WIERD MOB BUT NO WIERDER THAN YOU NO DOUBT.....get posting.....AGAIN WELCOME theliq:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pop goes the Wheelie.

Welcome here.

Use the home page forum/thread list AND the search function.
It'll prevent yourself from self-assification.

Carry on, my wayward son.

Wheelie

Welcome to USMB, WheelieAddict. Hope you enjoy the boards

Welcome here and glad you are posting. All is well.

Are we a democracy or a federal republic? Current topic we are hashing over.

Thanks for being here and its a good board.

Robert

Forum List

Back