Greetings

I've been checking out some political forums lately, it seems the posters here have a pretty good sense of humor and they don't clog the site up with ridiculous partisan rhetoric.

Uh-oh- I don't think you've looked very deep yet, lol. :D

Welcome to USMB. :)

I'm Grandma, I'm a noob here.

I've been checking out some political forums lately, it seems the posters here have a pretty good sense of humor and they don't clog the site up with ridiculous partisan rhetoric.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lurk around and familiarize myself with the place. In other words, I'm casing the joint.

shit, you really ARE a noob. There's plenty of that from both sides.

Yeah, I've been finding that out. Still, there are sites that make this place look like an episode of Masterpiece Theatre.

I'm new here too.

After years on The Guardian and NYTimes (now defunct) and other forums clogged up by partisan rhetoric.

I'm Grandma, I'm a noob here.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lurk around and familiarize myself with the place. In other words, I'm casing the joint.

You clearly don't know this place.

Forum List

Back