Greetings

Grandma

Geezer Chick
Dec 30, 2011
Under The Sky
I'm Grandma, I'm a noob here.

I've been checking out some political forums lately, it seems the posters here have a pretty good sense of humor and they don't clog the site up with ridiculous partisan rhetoric.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lurk around and familiarize myself with the place. In other words, I'm casing the joint.

I've been checking out some political forums lately, it seems the posters here have a pretty good sense of humor and they don't clog the site up with ridiculous partisan rhetoric.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lurk around and familiarize myself with the place. In other words, I'm casing the joint.

You should have looked around more.

Seriously, welcome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg&ob=av3e]Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Oh, the rhetoric can get just as thick as flies on politician here as it can anywhere but then again that's part of the fun, toying with those who are serious about it........ :eusa_whistle:
:D
Welcome to the best little political insane asylum in the US!!

"You should have looked around more."
content_11883_prev.gif

Truer words???? lol

imagesCAD7MZTN-2-1.jpg

Excuse our mess, the OWS anarchists have been in the park for weeks. A troll took up dozens of pages before leaving us a music video as a politcal debate argument. There was an earthquake in Youngstown, OH today.

Just stop into the Coffee Shop and order your favorite beverage while you scan the board.

Oh, and grab extra napkins.

A troll took up dozens of pages before leaving us a music video as a politcal debate argument.

There was a troll like that on an Iron Maiden board.

Thanks to all of you for the welcomes!

You were a member of the Iron Maidens community board?

And you're a grandmother?

This ought to be amusing.

We picked up someone you just have to meet Truth. Look up Publius_Maximus. I really would be interested in your opinion of that poster.

New Topics

Forum List

Back