Greetings

Hello everybody! My name is Iggy and I'm glad to be here.

Interesting username. We had a sock here with 4 names and one was Iggy-pop and his socks were Spoonman, CountofTuscany and Steve Hanson. :eusa_whistle:

Hot coffee just shot out my nose.:badgrin: Count of Tuscany??? I'm dying laughing here. Not in my wildest dreams could I come up with a handle like that.

Too funny. Thank you AA.

What's a sock though? I really am a computer tard. I've only just now after a decade and a half gotten over seeing "fatal exception" and that big blue screen without stroking out that I broke the computer.

I'm much better now. :D But what's a sock?

We're getting Mod refugees from Hannity now?

Is it just Lee and Rick playing ookie cookie by themselves over there now or what?

Different iggy. Meh. Drama. :eusa_whistle:

And welcome. I don't know if you swing left or right, but this is a great place to be for battling out issues without fear of PG 14 rules when things get hot and heavy.

I love this place.

Hello everybody! My name is Iggy and I'm glad to be here.

Interesting username. We had a sock here with 4 names and one was Iggy-pop and his socks were Spoonman, CountofTuscany and Steve Hanson. :eusa_whistle:

Hot coffee just shot out my nose.:badgrin: Count of Tuscany??? I'm dying laughing here. Not in my wildest dreams could I come up with a handle like that.

Too funny. Thank you AA.

What's a sock though? I really am a computer tard. I've only just now after a decade and a half gotten over seeing "fatal exception" and that big blue screen without stroking out that I broke the computer.

I didn't know what one was when I came here, either...lol.

Disciplinary Action: SNIP: From USMB Rules and Regs:

I Multiple accounts are not permitted so do not reregister.

And from another source:

"A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an online community. In its earliest usage, a sockpuppet was a false identity through which a member of an Internet community speaks with or about himself or herself, pretending to be a different person,[1] like a ventriloquist manipulating a hand puppet.

"In current usage, the perception of the term has been extended beyond second identities of people who already post in a forum or blog to include other uses of misleading online identities. For example, a New York Times article claims that "sockpuppeting" is defined as "the act of creating a fake online identity to praise, defend or create the illusion of support for one's self, allies or company"

In other words, a fraud and a game-player....:D Often done to and from their socks and for reps, only. They "can" sound VERY nice and good-natured....:eusa_whistle: They are in disguise and most of us don't like being played for fools. Beware of socks. They have ulterior motives.

501638-thumbnail.jpg

Too funny. Thank you AA.

I didn't know what one was when I came here, either...lol.

Disciplinary Action: SNIP: From USMB Rules and Regs:

I Multiple accounts are not permitted so do not reregister.

And from another source:

"A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an online community. In its earliest usage, a sockpuppet was a false identity through which a member of an Internet community speaks with or about himself or herself, pretending to be a different person,[1] like a ventriloquist manipulating a hand puppet.

"In current usage, the perception of the term has been extended beyond second identities of people who already post in a forum or blog to include other uses of misleading online identities. For example, a New York Times article claims that "sockpuppeting" is defined as "the act of creating a fake online identity to praise, defend or create the illusion of support for one's self, allies or company"

In other words, a fraud and a game-player....:D Often done to and from their socks and for reps, only. They "can" sound VERY nice and good-natured....:eusa_whistle: They are in disguise and most of us don't like being played for fools. Beware of socks. They have ulterior motives.

501638-thumbnail.jpg

Thanks. Frankly I had never heard of that term or usage.

Coming from an WWF perspective with Mr. Socko, I find this strange.

We're getting Mod refugees from Hannity now?

Is it just Lee and Rick playing ookie cookie by themselves over there now or what?

And welcome. I don't know if you swing left or right, but this is a great place to be for battling out issues without fear of PG 14 rules when things get hot and heavy.

I love this place.

I usually hang to the right, but I've been known to tuck to the left. :D

Welcome Iggy !

Thanks techieny. Cool nick btw.

I love this place.

I usually hang to the right, but I've been known to tuck to the left. :D

Welcome Iggy !

Thanks techieny. Cool nick btw.

~Lmao~
Love it!!
Hello0o0o0o0o00o and Welcome *smiles*

Forum List

Back