Greetings

jaw2929

aka Trail_Blazer
Nov 20, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Hello-

Just came across this forum, while I was looking for a MMA/UFC related message board. Came up on Google randomly. :p

I'm 29 and I live in Hell aka Phoenix, AZ. I hate it here, but it's the only place where there's actually WORK to be found/had! I'm originally from Michigan, and I'm definitely a cold weathered person.

I like metal/rock/alternative music, all kinds of movies (Horror is my favourite), MMA/UFC, DVD's and comic books. Oh and as far as politics, I'm a lefty/liberal/democrat, etc. EXCEPT when it comes to the death penalty. I TOTALLY believe in capital punishment. But that's the ONLY "right-wing/conservative/republican" ideal I agree with.

Anyway, my name is Josh - Just thought I'd say hello. :)

Uuuummm, looks like this one might be a candidate for the pit. Welcome to your complete online insane asylum! Looks like you've been assigned room 666, blue ward.

Hello-

Just came across this forum, while I was looking for a MMA/UFC related message board. Came up on Google randomly. :p

I'm 29 and I live in Hell aka Phoenix, AZ. I hate it here, but it's the only place where there's actually WORK to be found/had! I'm originally from Michigan, and I'm definitely a cold weathered person.

I like metal/rock/alternative music, all kinds of movies (Horror is my favourite), MMA/UFC, DVD's and comic books. Oh and as far as politics, I'm a lefty/liberal/democrat, etc. EXCEPT when it comes to the death penalty. I TOTALLY believe in capital punishment. But that's the ONLY "right-wing/conservative/republican" ideal I agree with.

Here, Josh,
have a drink, \~/
Welcome to the board.
Pay no attention to Ringel05, he's the nice one around here. :evil:

Oh and Sunni Man is our resident jihadist .
(Ignore the bomb vest, it's fake, but he doesn't know that..........) :eusa_whistle:

:D

Hello-

Here, Josh,
have a drink, \~/
Welcome to the board.
Pay no attention to Ringel05, he's the nice one around here. :evil:

^^^^ What Mountain Man said.....:lol:

***WELCOME*** Josh!

Welcome.

Just remember- sometimes you gotta read between the lines around here.

fingers.jpg

Just stumbled upon this site the other day. really don't remember how or what i was doing so here i am. i'm a political junkie from missouri work full time.

well going to bed just wanna say hello.

Forum List

Back