Greetings

Brucethethinker

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2011
I tried to register as BruceTheFreeThinker, but that was too long so I had to shorten it.

I'm sure if you'll give me a chance I'll irritate all of you to the point of vulgar profanity and generic insults. I don't stoop to such depths, as I don't have to. Hope we have fun!

Welcome to USMB, BrucetheFreeThinker, shortened to BrucetheThinker. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Rep for newcomer sent your way. My finger slipped, and it was sent with only 1 letter of explanation. I thought it was my fingernails, now I think it's my hairtrigger keyboard. lol

Last edited:
I tried to register as BruceTheFreeThinker, but that was too long so I had to shorten it.

I'm sure if you'll give me a chance I'll irritate all of you to the point of vulgar profanity and generic insults. I don't stoop to such depths, as I don't have to. Hope we have fun!

"I don't stoop to such depths, as I don't have to."

Ditto that. :D

welcome.png

We'll just call you Bruth for short........... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Too late on my case....I'm already to that point :lol:
But Hello0o0ooo0o and Welcome!

Forum List

Back