Greetings

Welcome to USMB, 9thIDdoc. We love vets around here, and thank you for your military service as well as your love for the people you defended.

It's good to welcome a band of brothers, HortySir. How lucky we are to have them as well as the band of brothers I've seen around here since the first day I was here.

They're closeing down the history channel's forums so it was either find someone else to argue with or start talking to my wife. Thanks for welcome.

They're closeing down the history channel's forums so it was either find someone else to argue with or start talking to my wife. Thanks for welcome.

Here's to you sir, a hearty, and heartfelt welcome from tobaccoroad. Been here a week, myself. Somewhere in these pages you'll also find a gent called bigrebNC, who was also a THC regular but suddenly dissappeared, apparently jumping ship then to here. Hopefully harryhaller won't be following us, and any of the others who also land here.
The THC site's closing was a sad event for me, and I'm sure for you and all the others as well.
Enough reminiscing of the Irish Wake now. Have some fun.

A fellow shouldn't be forced to use the nuclear option, lol. Best you do like the rest of us and find more like minded onliners to hang out with. Welcome .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back