Greetings

Rogue_Loner

Rookie
Apr 11, 2011
Hi. I am a Pennsylvania hillbilly who works with his hands, so I am obviously ignorant and stupid. You "intellectual" liberals please take it easy on me...OK?

welcome-comments-105.gif

i love when conservatives just bust out and tell ya how stupid they are right up front

you are the only working person in the work....no liberal work....i will bet your eyes are brown

Hi. I am a Pennsylvania hillbilly who works with his hands, so I am obviously ignorant and stupid. You "intellectual" liberals please take it easy on me...OK?

What part of Pennsyltucky you from, bro?

And what kind of work do you do with your hands?

I was born and raised in eastern PA...you know the side of the Keystone state where you can find bagels and lox on the menu and a decent soft pretzel on the streets, too?

What part of Pennsyltucky you from, bro?

And what kind of work do you do with your hands?

I was born and raised in eastern PA...you know the side of the Keystone state where you can find bagels and lox on the menu and a decent soft pretzel on the streets, too?
I'm from Northwest PA. I have a mobile welding service. Sole Proprietor.

You look like a Moooselumm. What the fuck is that on your head ?

You look like you took too many sharp dicks in the mouth.
My "bandanna" is to keep hot sparks off my head. Hope that's OK.

I just think you're great because you are working....:lol: Have fun with us..

Attachments

• $th_Champagne2520Tresses2520aklEXT2520W.jpg
    $th_Champagne2520Tresses2520aklEXT2520W.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 69

Forum List

Back