Greetings

Sorry I didn't get back sooner. Got sidetracked watched Lords Of Shadow on youtube. That is one long assed game. I think I'll pass on it and just enjoy watching someone else play it.:eek:

I don't hold grudges, so no sweat about the ..ahem...welcome party. I've been in the big pond a few times so I know why some of ya are suspicious. I have seen it all before, and experienced it as well. BTDT.
In time, you (general you) will realize I just kinda stumbled in here and I AM new. I'm also pretty easy going, but I tend to bite back sometimes. :lol:

Anywho..thanks again for the welcome.

Sorry I didn't get back sooner. Got sidetracked watched Lords Of Shadow on youtube. That is one long assed game. I think I'll pass on it and just enjoy watching someone else play it.:eek:

I don't hold grudges, so no sweat about the ..ahem...welcome party. I've been in the big pond a few times so I know why some of ya are suspicious. I have seen it all before, and experienced it as well. BTDT.
In time, you (general you) will realize I just kinda stumbled in here and I AM new. I'm also pretty easy going, but I tend to bite back sometimes. :lol:

Anywho..thanks again for the welcome.

Yes, there has been a bit of a troll onslaught. Dont get the wrong idea about your welcome. If you are who and what you say you are....you truly are very welcome here.

I am me. New. I typed Boomer Message Boards in google and here y'all were. Actually, two places caught my eye. So..I joined both places today.
What you see is what you get. Well...except for the avatar. But I'm pretty sure nobody else is really a monkey or a kitten or an eyeball..or even Grace Slick. lol

So that begs the question....is google insane, on the rag, mistaken..or is this place full of baby boomers? Maybe I'm too old for ya's? I can be crotchety. (waiting patiently for a remark on that word..snicker).

Last edited:
I am me. New. I typed Boomer Message Boards in google and here y'all were. Actually, two places caught my eye. So..I joined both places today.
What you see is what you get. Well...except for the avatar. But I'm pretty sure nobody else is really a monkey or a kitten or an eyeball..or even Grace Slick. lol

So that begs the question....is google insane, on the rag, mistaken..or is this place full of baby boomers? Maybe I'm too old for ya's? I can be crotchety. (waiting patiently for a remark on that word..snicker).

Yep, not to many youngsters here. And we can all be crotchety if you didn't get that vibe already. You will live :)

And is that monica in your avatar?

Grace Slick is my avatar. I've been told I look like her. So..I thought I would grace her with my presence in using her pic. Pun intended. :)

Yep, not to many youngsters here. And we can all be crotchety if you didn't get that vibe already. You will live :)

And is that monica in your avatar?

Grace Slick.

Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, Starship.

Music person...ya lost me there. :) I would have no idea who it was. Nice pic though.

Actually, I don't listen to the music I used to listen to when Slick was in her prime. I am mainly "in" to new age music...mixed with A LOT of native american flute. Easy listening, but not elevator music either. I have my playlist I listen to which has different classes of music but normally I enjoy just silence.

Anyway..glad you like it.:)

Actually, I don't listen to the music I used to listen to when Slick was in her prime. I am mainly "in" to new age music...mixed with A LOT of native american flute. Easy listening, but not elevator music either. I have my playlist I listen to which has different classes of music but normally I enjoy just silence.

I'm all over the place when it comes to my musical tastes.

But I'm pretty well versed in what is called "Classic Rock" nowadays.

I enjoy new age too. :)

Welcome to the forum.

I think some of y'all scared off poor Mable. Me, I don't scare so easily.

Someone needs to get spankin' new tires, perhaps. Retreads wear out.

Ah, memories, Intense. Takes me wayyyy back. Thanks for posting it.

Here's a few more memories for those so inclined to visit the past:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHC9NANKluU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHC9NANKluU[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHC9NANKluU

Mable didn't get scared. She got banned.

Mable was used, abused, bashed, trashed and then banned. I assume she got what she came for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHC9NANKluU

Yep, you're down to one sock puppet. We'll get you soon enough, and you can try again and again as you have been all this time, Emma.

lol.
mkaythanxbai.

But since you insist I'm this Emma person...I'll have to think of a new name for you too.

I certainly could be wrong Retread, but the maturity level, avie and all suggest a poster with edge, not troll.

Forum List

Back