Greetings

Nov 4, 2010
Nor Cal
Thinkformyself here, or TFM as those nearest and dearest call me, such as my parole officer.

Been around a forum or two in my time. In order to describe myself in the least amount of words possible I put together a list.

Tall
Overly tattooed
Bald
Left leaning Goldwater fan who is a huge gun nut and staunch environmentalist
Dashingly handsome
Fabulous lover
Duck hunter
Spandex wearing cyclist
Fishing fool
Not too bright
Anti Chilean miner

So that is me in a nutshell. I must say that I really don't recognize any names around here, which is probably a good thing.

A hearty welcome to me.

Well, yes, you use the same username and make a direct reference to other forums, though not by name.

So your indignation is rather selective.

Whatever you say.

Though I certainly thank you for the kind greeting, the hearty hello, the warm embrace, whomever the heck you are.

Thinkformyself here, or TFM as those nearest and dearest call me, such as my parole officer.

Been around a forum or two in my time. In order to describe myself in the least amount of words possible I put together a list.

Tall
Overly tattooed
Bald
Dashingly handsome
Fabulous lover
Duck hunter
Spandex wearing cyclist
Fishing fool
Not too bright
Anti Chilean miner

So that is me in a nutshell. I must say that I really don't recognize any names around here, which is probably a good thing.

A hearty welcome to me.

What's up with the Chilean miner thing?

Tall
Overly tattooed
Bald
Dashingly handsome
Fabulous lover
Duck hunter
Spandex wearing cyclist
Fishing fool
Not too bright
Anti Chilean miner

A hearty welcome to me.

What's up with the Chilean miner thing?

I forgot to include I simply like making random statements that have no meaning.

Best I figure it, you have to hate someone in this world. For a long time it was the Finnish that I despised, as they seemed so benign. Alas, that was replaced last year with the nonstop coverage of Falcon Heene. Since he is old news I have transferred my dislike to the Chilean miners. Such a happy group. Happy people bother me.

Thinkformyself may have gotten dropped on his head as a baby or he has just learned how to count.

People who constantly count worry me. I've counted to infinity, twice, and after around 100 each time it gets too much like work.

Welcome, Thinkformyself. Go ahead and kick back and tell us what's on your mind.

Sorry to disappoint. I simply needed to get to the minimum post count so I could post a link in the threads that I came here for, namely the political section.

Please feel free to post more petty insults.

Forum List

Back