Greetings

Jaguar

Rookie
Jul 3, 2010
By way of introduction, I am an American Conservative living in Canada. My family came here when I was quite young but we have kept our citizenship. I am married to a Canadian and have a teen aged daughter.

As I said I am quite conservative. Having witnessed the ravages of liberal policies on Canada, seeing the mounting debt, dissolution of cultural mores, atrophy of public morals and the general decline in the standard of living of this once great nation, it is clear the political motivation of envy - liberalism - is a failure that must be stopped. While the collective hearts of liberals are generally in the right place, the unintended consequences of liberal policy hurt the very people they seek to help.

I am a civil poster on message boards. I will articulate my positions peacefully and with respect. But I am not a novice on these forums and I know civility is rarely returned in such venues. I ignore those who believe insults and sarcasm are acceptable replacements for logic and civility.

See you on the boards.

By way of introduction, I am an American Conservative living in Canada. My family came here when I was quite young but we have kept our citizenship. I am married to a Canadian and have a teen aged daughter.

As I said I am quite conservative. Having witnessed the ravages of liberal policies on Canada, seeing the mounting debt, dissolution of cultural mores, atrophy of public morals and the general decline in the standard of living of this once great nation, it is clear the political motivation of envy - liberalism - is a failure that must be stopped. While the collective hearts of liberals are generally in the right place, the unintended consequences of liberal policy hurt the very people they seek to help.

I am a civil poster on message boards. I will articulate my positions peacefully and with respect. But I am not a novice on these forums and I know civility is rarely returned in such venues. I ignore those who believe insults and sarcasm are acceptable replacements for logic and civility.

See you on the boards.

Welcome !

Thank you.

Tell me, what is the leaning here? Liberal, Conservative or other?

Welcome, Jaguar. The leanings here are to all sides. The smarter ones are libertarian, next come conservatives and last come liberals and Marxist.

We have a lot of Obamaroids that think they are smart. Unfortunately, you can't fix stupid.

Welcome - and how refreshing to see a genteel noob!

welcome-7.gif

Thank you.

We are all LEFTIST AMERICANS

The two words, "leftist" and "American" can not be appropriately used within the same sentence. It would be like claiming one has warm ice. It's an impossibility. For those who want a nation based on failed leftist policies I would recommend Greece. See how that works for you.

Thank you.

The two words, "leftist" and "American" can not be appropriately used within the same sentence. It would be like claiming one has warm ice. It's an impossibility. For those who want a nation based on failed leftist policies I would recommend Greece. See how that works for you.

Are you saying that there is no such thing as LEFTIST AMERICANS?

I am saying that a leftist is no American. The United States was founded upon the principles of liberty and opportunity. "Leftism" is not compatible with those concepts. You can call yourself a Roman Catholic but if you believe that Christ is not divine, you ain't no RC. When one subscribes to principles that run counter to the founding principles of the nation, organization, constitution, corporation, etc. one can not claim to be a rightful member of that thing. Ergo, a leftist is NOT an American.

There are many countries that have embraced leftist policies. I suggested one; Greece. Feel free to move there and bask in the splendour of leftist policies. There is no need to ruin the greatest hope for humanity, the US, as leftists have with the rest of the world.

I am saying that a leftist is no American. The United States was founded upon the principles of liberty and opportunity. "Leftism" is not compatible with those concepts. You can call yourself a Roman Catholic but if you believe that Chris is not divine, you ain't no RC. When one subscribes to principles that run counter to the founding principles of the nation, organization, constitution, corporation, etc. one can not claim to be a rightful member of that thing. Ergo, a leftist is NOT an American.

There are many countries that have embraced leftist policies. I suggested one; Greece. Feel free to move there and bask in the splendour of leftist policies. There is no need to ruin the greatest hope for humanity, the US, as leftists have with the rest of the world.

So you ARE saying that there are no LEFTIST AMERICANS!

I am saying that a leftist is no American. The United States was founded upon the principles of liberty and opportunity. "Leftism" is not compatible with those concepts. You can call yourself a Roman Catholic but if you believe that Chris is not divine, you ain't no RC. When one subscribes to principles that run counter to the founding principles of the nation, organization, constitution, corporation, etc. one can not claim to be a rightful member of that thing. Ergo, a leftist is NOT an American.

I'm sorry. Was there something unclear about my statements that they need clarifying? I thought I explained it rather well. Do you need a pie graph or cue cards?

He's just trying to bait you.

I'm sorry. Was there something unclear about my statements that they need clarifying? I thought I explained it rather well. Do you need a pie graph or cue cards?

Do you believe that there are precisely NO (Zero, None, Nada, Zilch... ) Leftist Americans...

And that there are DAMN FEW DEMOCRATS who are NOT Leftists...

And believ that all that means is that there number of Leftist Citizens, registered with the Democrat Party, who prefer the Democrats to be in power: is IRRELEVANT...

And that ALL LEFTISTS, without regard to what Political affiliation they join, are subversive to America; meaning that they are ANTI-American and what they WANT is MEANINGLESS... except to say that it's a wonderful compass with regard to the policies America needs to follow, to avoid being undermined by it's DOMESTIC ENEMY.

Do you believe that there are precisely NO (Zero, None, Nada, Zilch... ) Leftist Americans...

And believ that all that means is that there number of Leftist Citizens, registered with the Democrat Party, who prefer the Democrats to be in power: is IRRELEVANT...

And that ALL LEFTISTS, without regard to what Political affiliation they join, are subversive to America; meaning that they are ANTI-American and what they WANT is MEANINGLESS... except to say that it's a wonderful compass with regard to the policies America needs to follow, to avoid being undermined by it's DOMESTIC ENEMY.

R-man, you've been 'shaman-ized'!
....and welcome Jaguar.

R-man, you've been 'shaman-ized'!
....and welcome Jaguar.

Thats not Shaman!

Shaman is nothing more than a wannabe.

I'm talking about the original LEFTIST AMERICAN!!!

Forum List

Back