Greetings Reptiles. Troll Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnifier

Rookie
Sep 1, 2017
I was recently banned from another forum for being a "troll." But all I did was tell the truth. So how can I be a troll. Well I recently found out a couple days ago on a TV show called Adam Ruins Everything. Apparently when you tell somebody something that goes against their ignorant and wrong brainwashed beliefs, it activates the same part of the brain that pain registers in. The REPTILIAN part of the brain.

This causes something called The Backfire Effect. Which causes people to dig in their heels even harder in defense of the wrong information that they think is true. And all this time I thought it was because they were vile scum sucking lowlifes. (Though I don't completely rule out that explanation either)

No doubt this backfire effect can also cause moderators to press the BAN! button. Or cause others to press the 'report" button. I may say things that you don't like, but please try to use the human part of your mind when debating me. Thank you.

I was recently banned from another forum for being a "troll." But all I did was tell the truth. So how can I be a troll. Well I recently found out a couple days ago on a TV show called Adam Ruins Everything. Apparently when you tell somebody something that goes against their ignorant and wrong brainwashed beliefs, it activates the same part of the brain that pain registers in. The REPTILIAN part of the brain.

This causes something called The Backfire Effect. Which causes people to dig in their heels even harder in defense of the wrong information that they think is true. And all this time I thought it was because they were vile scum sucking lowlifes. (Though I don't completely rule out that explanation either)

No doubt this backfire effect can also cause moderators to press the BAN! button. Or cause others to press the 'report" button. I may say things that you don't like, but please try to use the human part of your mind when debating me. Thank you.

Welcome! It's OK to lie here and no one will will be punished for it. If they were, 9/10ths of the liberals would be history.

I currently identify as an amphibian. Welcome, and troll gracefully.

Unfortunately today the 'truth' is relative. Welcome.

Welcome! It's OK to lie here and no one will will be punished for it. If they were, 9/10ths of the liberals would be history.

I'm not interested in lies. But the problem lies with punishing those who tell the truth.

Unfortunately today the 'truth' is relative. Welcome.

No. These days the truth is just about nonexistent.

Welcome to USMB! Take note of our forum rules located here USMB Rules and Guidelines .
ahhhhh...yer the one wobbly or ricky and his gang of bed bugs are shredding over there.................i have been on only one board for 10 yrs...i have never seen such a bunch as those retardos.......they are fun and their sheet is easily tolerated with us

just a peaceful visit here to let you know what is happening...this aint little mentions either......posts full of garbage from here...lol.can we sell him back to you?...lol....peace

Welcome to USMB! Take note of our forum rules located here USMB Rules and Guidelines .
ahhhhh...yer the one wobbly or ricky and his gang of bed bugs are shredding over there.................i have been on only one board for 10 yrs...i have never seen such a bunch as those retardos.......they are fun and their sheet is easily tolerated with us

just a peaceful visit here to let you know what is happening...this aint little mentions either......posts full of garbage from here...lol.can we sell him back to you?...lol....peace
..wow...your cayote is one rudeprick...i don't know you people.just letting you know...but who friggen cares now....................would you please delete this idiot accnt of mine

:D He likes you better.. Your problem.

Signed -- The Worst Discussion Moderator Ever... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back