Greetings one and all. Another fugitive from a tiny Progressive forum site

I am a very excite about Pamela above! High five! If you have fat booger please save! I will pay you 27 pubic hair, no more...

These are fine pubic hair.... from my wife anus...

Greetings one and all. Another fugitive from a tinyis aProgressive forum site.

Hope to enjoy all of you. I am a Conservative and don't hate anyone, regardless of their views or beliefs.

I do get under some Progressives skin by posting things, backed by sources and links which offends them but they find themselves incapable of refuting. So, they yell, scream and call me names.

None of that offends me. I take nothing personally, I simply acknowledge that it is not me but rather my ideas which are being rejected.

After more than 40 years in sales, I have pretty thick skin.
I m not a conservative but progressives are nasty to me as well. Its their default setting. There is a lot of feminists here.

Greetings one and all. Another fugitive from a tiny Progressive forum site.

Hope to enjoy all of you. I am a Conservative and don't hate anyone, regardless of their views or beliefs.

I do get under some Progressives skin by posting things, backed by sources and links which offends them but they find themselves incapable of refuting. So, they yell, scream and call me names.

None of that offends me. I take nothing personally, I simply acknowledge that it is not me but rather my ideas which are being rejected.

Well if yer gonna bring sources and links, that goes very much against tradition here. If you insist on doing that lemme be the first to say, it's about time. :clap2:

:welcome:

You were at my forum? We don't run cons off, they go crying to mommy.

Well we have buried more then a few liberals here and will dig more holes if needed.

Well we have buried more then a few liberals here and will dig more holes if needed.
And the Fury has tried to Defeat Me but as usual FAILED,LOL actually Fury is a good-bloke....but......there are some WIERDO's on here,I hope you are not one of them...Enjoy,steve

Forum List

Back