Greetings one and all. Another fugitive from a tiny Progressive forum site

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
Greetings one and all. Another fugitive from a tiny Progressive forum site.

Hope to enjoy all of you. I am a Conservative and don't hate anyone, regardless of their views or beliefs.

I do get under some Progressives skin by posting things, backed by sources and links which offends them but they find themselves incapable of refuting. So, they yell, scream and call me names.

None of that offends me. I take nothing personally, I simply acknowledge that it is not me but rather my ideas which are being rejected.

After more than 40 years in sales, I have pretty thick skin.

Oh you hate alright, ask any liberal here. They're pretty aggressive liberal mosquitoes here, thick skin can still let a little blood.

th

Hope to enjoy all of you. I am a Conservative and don't hate anyone, regardless of their views or beliefs.

I do get under some Progressives skin by posting things, backed by sources and links which offends them but they find themselves incapable of refuting. So, they yell, scream and call me names.

None of that offends me. I take nothing personally, I simply acknowledge that it is not me but rather my ideas which are being rejected.

Progressives? For years I have referred to them as "Progressive Liberal Pukes." They never let facts get in the way of their agenda. Lot's of 'em here to badger.

Since you just got here from a liberal board you may want to cyber shower first.
We had a liberal clown avatar break out that totally was un-contained a year ago and its now contained and damn near eradicated.

So hit the showers and welcome. We issue helmets and have trenches.

Hello there Markle..

Welcome to USMB. :)

Welcome! Great to meet you, Markle!

Well, Murkle, it doesn't really matter. You can be an obscene crazy person in the political threads or the bowels of the forum... and we won't know a thing about it unless you quote it!

Jus sayin...

Best be a good person, and show your worth in that way. Good luck!

This site is Progessive ?? Have never been hurted last 11 years only one time last 2 year because come to 46 year old today a Finn Nazism. He banked from backwood when we come close and little excatly hurting me but doesn't matter nothing.

But he will fight in Defense and I do nothing. I am cleaner than this 175 cm and I am 182 or 183 cm. He said he are Finland in Defense. But does not make me to attack he.

Second Finn are normalthinker in my dinear house and he's allways will fight me down. He thinks I am Swedish Nazism but I am only Swedish. This negro liker are 42 next month.

And I am 30 about little over 100 days.

Welcome, Markle!:welcome:

Conservatism is admirable and is admired by those with with good sense. I call myself a conservative hawk even though I stretch the commonly accepted definition of a political hawk, that being:

DOVES AND HAWKS are terms applied to people based upon their views about a military conflict. A dove is someone who opposes the use of military pressure to resolve a dispute; a hawk favors entry into war.

I favor having the strongest, most well trained, most effective military in the world, ready for battle at all times, should the need arise. I also favor full bore application of whatever means are necessary to win the battle in short order instead of applying some politically driven rules of engagement. Quite simply, the goal is to kill the enemy soldiers and destroy the enemy's war equipments with minimized collateral damage and force their government to sue for peace...or cry "uncle".

I like your style already...with the exception of your use of Progressive as a moniker for liberals. The fruit of their labor is anything but progressive when one considers progress to be a good thing.

Welcome to USMB!

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome. We have plenty of conservatives here, many libs too but you'll learn which ones to ignore. Or simply keep them around for target practice. It's fun!

Catholic countries are far from start a war against Christians countries.

Off course like Nazi Germany how win at least five or six catholics countries.

Ireland I am no sure how it were. Only Navy war against Ireland ?

Forum List

Back