Greetings, new member here!

Michael.Paul

Rookie
Nov 30, 2012
When I attended my first tea party rally in Michigan on the Capital steps it was a dark time. When you live in a liberal bastion such as Michigan often you can feel like the last conservative in the state. My wife (black republican!) and I are both veterans and feel increasingly lost as our country descends into the realm of the banana republic and I need a place to air political views. Facebook and twitter only bring negativity and we are positive people. Thanks for having us as a part of the community!

When I attended my first tea party rally in Michigan on the Capital steps it was a dark time. When you live in a liberal bastion such as Michigan often you can feel like the last conservative in the state. My wife (black republican!) and I are both veterans and feel increasingly lost as our country descends into the realm of the banana republic and I need a place to air political views. Facebook and twitter only bring negativity and we are positive people. Thanks for having us as a part of the community!

hola
Get ready for the attacks by the obamaturds here. The get rabid and foam at the when you mention Tea party.

Still lookin for something that won't fall glassy eyed under the spell of the two party system. Welcome we can wait for it together the tea party wasn't it.

welcome and if you want to be happy in this country I sugest you stop believing right wing lies

^^^^^^^Welcome to the Site. You look like Someone immune to mind control. ^^^^^^^ :):):)

Thanks for the welcome so far everyone. Here is the situation that I see right now. In other healthy democracies (I know we have a representative republic!) there is a much wider spectrum of political parties to choose from. Neither has all of the right answers and my own views are libertarian I would say. So anyone who says one side or the other is 100% correct only exposes their own sophistry.

libertarians believe the same Austrian school short bus Ideas that the republicn party does

libertarians believe the same Austrian school short bus Ideas that the republicn party does

Thanks. I needed a liberal to tell me how I think. I was so lost before your enlightenment. Obviously what your lord and savior Obama is doing is working so well in regards to the economy.

For the record I would scrap the entire tax code and replace it with a sensible VAT at the state and federal level. Less social engineering, plenty in the slush fund for what is needed and increased participation in the tax base is what I believe that would achieve. However our country voted for unlimited debt, exponential increase in social engineering and a cradle to grave nanny state.

Thanks. I needed a liberal to tell me how I think. I was so lost before your enlightenment. Obviously what your lord and savior Obama is doing is working so well in regards to the economy.

For the record I would scrap the entire tax code and replace it with a sensible VAT at the state and federal level. Less social engineering, plenty in the slush fund for what is needed and increased participation in the tax base is what I believe that would achieve. However our country voted for unlimited debt, exponential increase in social engineering and a cradle to grave nanny state.

Your first troll! lol Have fun!

OMG! Welcome!! You've come to the right place!

One word of caution, as far as I can tell, and I've been here a few years now, not one member of the "Liberal Intellectual Elite" has ever paid the board a visit.

We're a "Live ammo-safety's off" kind of message board

Forum List

Back