Greetings from Zimbabwe

I need to have at least a small degree of respect for someone in order to justify any kind of witty retort. AllieBaba isn't worth anything else.

You should respect all women just for existing. We would not be here without them. With no men and a stockpile of frozen sperm, they cold survive. With no women and a stockpile of frozen eggs, men would die off in one generation.

I don't consider any one individual to represent an entire gender. That's like arguing I might hate myself if I called Mal a dick. No, I just think Mal is a dickhead...

And since today happens to be Thanksgiving, here's my thanks for your rep... Counter neg'd.
You can neg rep me every day if it floats your boat. That word is offensive to more women than just the one you call it, as your apparent friend and wise adviser, California Girl just told you in other words.

It's use is disrespectful to women in general. I usually neg rep anybody that puts it up here. If I've missed you in the past, don't worry. There are the archives to be studied yet...and my rep power is growing.

Last edited:
The country has been takenover by face book. It reminds me of those books in palstic surgery offices that shows the before and after. You know what I mean? It could be a stretch but its like everybody then and everybody now. I find in my older age I notice this stuff more. What I'd do to be 41 again. The life expectancy of an old man like me was once 80 before they stopped making enough flu vaccine.

You should respect all women just for existing. We would not be here without them. With no men and a stockpile of frozen sperm, they cold survive. With no women and a stockpile of frozen eggs, men would die off in one generation.

I don't consider any one individual to represent an entire gender. That's like arguing I might hate myself if I called Mal a dick. No, I just think Mal is a dickhead...

And since today happens to be Thanksgiving, here's my thanks for your rep... Counter neg'd.
You can neg rep me every day if it floats your boat. That word is offensive to more women than just the one you call it, as your apparent friend and wise adviser, California Girl just told you in other words.

It's use is disrespectful to women in general. I usually neg rep anybody that puts it up here. If I've missed you in the past, don't worry. There are the archives to be studied yet...and my rep power is growing.

So you're going to look through archives of every post I make for the word "****" so you can neg me?

Nice, we have our first moral crusader.

I'll make it a point from here on out to refer to you specifically as "****..." or maybe I should sub in your screenname whenever that word is appropriate, so if someone is a real asaratis, I'll tell her to eat Mal.

And I don't care how big your rep is. I'll fall on any rusty sword to defend my freedom of speech just as quickly as I'll lunge at your heart with that same blade. You wanna play? Bring it on.

Last edited:

So you're going to look through archives of every post I make for the word "****" so you can neg me?

Nice, we have our first moral crusader.

I'll make it a point from here on out to refer to you specifically as "****..." or maybe I should sub in your screenname whenever that word is appropriate, so if someone is a real asaratis, I'll tell her to eat Mal.

And I don't care how big your rep is. I'll fall on any rusty sword to defend my freedom of speech just as quickly as I'll lunge at your heart with that same blade. You wanna play? Bring it on.
Ooooooooo! I am sore afraid!

Freedom of speech often removes common courtesy from the quiver of adolescent archers such as yourself.

I owe you a neg rep or two but the board says I have to spread it around first.

Forum List

Back