Greetings From Wherewoof

I am looking for some good debate action. If our points of view are opposed, you better hope you have some silver bullets.

upload_2017-1-4_23-58-19.png

Hello Wherewoof. You wanna debate? Fine. A word of advice. Focus on your own silver bullets. Right now you are all talk, no debate.

Right now, you'll find a lot of butt hurt blood sucking Liberal vampires on here but they are too uninformed and ignorant to debate. They just piss and moan and cry "Woe is me".

Both the left and right suck equally. For example, I heard something on TV the other day that back in the 60"s the average salary for business executives was "just" 20 times what the average worker makes. Today, it is 250 times. So for the poor why want more, who would call them "bloodsuckers." (Vampires)

$15 per hour for flipping hamburgers. You might want to get there early for the interviews.

Right now, you'll find a lot of butt hurt blood sucking Liberal vampires on here but they are too uninformed and ignorant to debate. They just piss and moan and cry "Woe is me".

Both the left and right suck equally. For example, I heard something on TV the other day that back in the 60"s the average salary for business executives was "just" 20 times what the average worker makes. Today, it is 250 times. So for the poor why want more, who would call them "bloodsuckers." (Vampires)

$15 per hour for flipping hamburgers. You might want to get there early for the interviews.

"$15 per hour for flipping hamburgers."

For that, I'm almost ready to shave and go back to work myself.

The line is awfully long for CEO jobs that pay a handsome salary and perks to run a company into the ground..

I am looking for some good debate action. If our points of view are opposed, you better hope you have some silver bullets.
Sterling or plated?

Sent from my YD206 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I have never heard of silver plated bullets being used on a werewolf. But I don't see why they wouldn't work.

Exactly how much silver does it take to kill a werewolf? 1/4 oz? A full oz? More? Less?

Is that a small, medium or large werewolf? or does it make a difference?

How deep does the bullet have to penetrate?

Does it matter if it is the head, heart, or some other place?

I wouldn't know.

Sterling or plated?

Sent from my YD206 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I have never heard of silver plated bullets being used on a werewolf. But I don't see why they wouldn't work.

Why a bullet and not a spear or knife?

Because werewolves probably know wolf fu.

Forum List

Back