Greetings From Wherewoof

wherewoof

Jan 4, 2017
I am looking for some good debate action. If our points of view are opposed, you better hope you have some silver bullets.

Yeah, silver bullets kill ww. They work like a one shot snake gun but are much more expensive.

I will make one for anyone on the Board. It's called the Full Moon Special and sells for just $12,000.

Right now, you'll find a lot of butt hurt blood sucking Liberal vampires on here but they are too uninformed and ignorant to debate. They just piss and moan and cry "Woe is me".

Welcome withal, Wherewoof. We wave wantonly, while winnowing your whimsical wackitude wherever it wends.

:welcome:

Bring multiple sets of hip boots, all ye who enter here.

And no I haven't seen your dog. :dunno:

How nimble are you?

200.gif

Right now, you'll find a lot of butt hurt blood sucking Liberal vampires on here but they are too uninformed and ignorant to debate. They just piss and moan and cry "Woe is me".

Both the left and right suck equally. For example, I heard something on TV the other day that back in the 60"s the average salary for business executives was "just" 20 times what the average worker makes. Today, it is 250 times. So for the poor why want more, who would call them "bloodsuckers." (Vampires)

Last edited:

Both the left and right suck equally. For example, I heard something on TV the other day that back in the 60"s the average salary for business executives was "just" 20 times what the average worker makes. Today, it is 250 times that. So for the poor why want more, who would call them "bloodsuckers." (Vampires)

I simply can't abide either the poor or the working class. They are so boring and so common.

Both the left and right suck equally. For example, I heard something on TV the other day that back in the 60"s the average salary for business executives was "just" 20 times what the average worker makes. Today, it is 250 times that. So for the poor why want more, who would call them "bloodsuckers." (Vampires)

I simply can't abide either the poor or the working class. They are so boring and so common.
Let them eat cake.

I am looking for some good debate action. If our points of view are opposed, you better hope you have some silver bullets.
Sterling or plated?

Sent from my YD206 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I have never heard of silver plated bullets being used on a werewolf. But I don't see why they wouldn't work.

Exactly how much silver does it take to kill a werewolf? 1/4 oz? A full oz? More? Less?

Is that a small, medium or large werewolf? or does it make a difference?

How deep does the bullet have to penetrate?

Does it matter if it is the head, heart, or some other place?

Forum List

Back