Greetings from way across the ditch!

PowerToChange30

Republican.
Sep 18, 2008
New Zealand.
Hi everyone, my name is Lauren, and I'm from New Zealand. You're probably wondering what a Kiwi like me is doing on the US message board ... I have great interest in American issues and politics, and eventually wish to move there after completely my education and recieving my law degree.
Just thought I'd introduce myself. :)

You eventually want to move here?

Damn.

I knew this would happen when the word got out that I was divorced.

Now, bright young beautiful women from all over the world have got their hopes up again.

I just hope our immigration department is ready for the inflows of hopefuls.

Stop torturing yourself PTC30.

I've not worth it, believe me.

You eventually want to move here?

Damn.

I knew this would happen when the word got out that I was divorced.

Now, bright young beautiful women from all over the world have got their hopes up again.

I just hope our immigration department is ready for the inflows of hopefuls.

Stop torturing yourself PTC30.

I've not worth it, believe me.

... o_O *blink*

... o_O *blink*

Oh okay...

let me know when you get here and if I can squeeze you into my busy, busy social life, I'll give you a chance to grab the golden ring that is editec.

But don't get your hopes up, woman.

I can't be held responsible for the crushing disappointment you'll probably feel when you finally have to settle for Brad Pitt or whomsoever you finally settle for.

You mean a kiwi fruit hj :D

Kia ora from over the other ditch PTC30, don't let the resident lunatics frighten you, they're really not as bad as they appear....I think :badgrin:

Ha, cheers at the attempt at Maori, by my ancestry is German and I'm as white as they come, haha.

Also; Editic or w/e ... you make me very scared.

Yeah, it is, really. xD It's so tryhard. Representing the culture our ancestor's tried to hard to kill. And my old school (private Catholic schools, shout out!) used to do half our masses in Maori, even though our school had a Maori student population of exactly 0.
Thank you for reading that interesting little fact-let.
*proceeds to hug all the above posters*

Yeah, it is, really. xD It's so tryhard. Representing the culture our ancestor's tried to hard to kill. And my old school (private Catholic schools, shout out!) used to do half our masses in Maori, even though our school had a Maori student population of exactly 0.
Thank you for reading that interesting little fact-let.
*proceeds to hug all the above posters*

lol... but can you do a Haka? ;)

welcome aboard. we have another kiwi here, too. what part of NZ are you in? (if you don't mind, of course).

lol... but can you do a Haka? ;)

welcome aboard. we have another kiwi here, too. what part of NZ are you in? (if you don't mind, of course).

Nope, I can't. They tried to teach my entire class to do it, however. I refused, because the Haka is a war dance is not meant to be performed by women, so I claimed it would be culturally insensitive for me to do so. And ended up recieving detention for non-participation.
And I'm in the South Island. That's as much as you get, hah. :p

Forum List

Back