Greetings from the Midwest!

Hopefully you have a strong backbone to go with that humor, cause you'll probably need both by the truckload. People are only nice in the intro's because they have to be, many of the other forums it's optional. Once you get to know the critters around here, most of them aren't too bad.

:welcome:

To be honest I will probably stay off the free-for-all area....but other than that, I'm probably good. Since I like politics and have been reading on it for years, I've seen some stuff. Plus, one year I taught seventh grade. That particular class had something like 20 boys and 2 girls, and it was my first year of teaching...I was 23 years old. Is middle school that different from unruly politico-heads??? :04:
Stick to THe Lounge...its nicer. Avoid the basement areas. Assholes galore down there and most are liberals, so anything you say in conservative tones will get you piled on. Don't even read down there. They pick on everyone everywhere whether you post down there or not. It gives them thrills, I guess.

Anyway..you "sound" really nice. I hope you stick around. I am not so nice, myself..but I try to be. :)

Yeah, I'm staying away from that. Social media has enough of that even if you don't want it to, that's what I think anyway. Thanks for the welcome!

Forum List

Back