Greetings from the land of perpetual rain

Hi! I'm Borillar. Just saw this board recently. I've been reading the political forum and enjoying the give and take.

About myself: I live near Portland, OR. I'm 50-something, married, Christian, gun-owning, Navy vet. I would characterize myself as a liberal although I hold conservative views on many subjects.
Welcome to USMB, Borillar. Hope you enjoy the boards. I was a proud guest in the Beaver State for 5 years during one of my husband's stellar transfers from and back to the Equality State. Love that Portland Zoo, Rose Garden, Multnoma Falls, the Cascades, and the Willamette Valley!

That safety seat in the middle is an <ahem> interesting spot with swipes levelled at all sides around. It won't take you long to find your legs though.

Thank you for the whole nine yards of your service to America. :salute:

Hi! I'm Borillar. Just saw this board recently. I've been reading the political forum and enjoying the give and take.

About myself: I live near Portland, OR. I'm 50-something, married, Christian, gun-owning, Navy vet. I would characterize myself as a liberal although I hold conservative views on many subjects.
Welcome!

:neutral:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPjDMZiuhbQ]The Beatles Rain (2009 Stereo Remaster) (Original Promotional Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back