Greetings From the Hill Country of Arkansas

Patriot2009

Feb 9, 2009
Arkansas Hill Country
I'm a refuge from another discussion website that had a major breakdown (a hack attack I believe) and isn't putting it's discussions back up for the foreseeable future. I'm a political junkie with a little experience in the political arena…public politics and union politics.

I’m a retired railroader… I say retired but my checks won’t actually start arriving until the middle of April. I’ve been off from the railroad for three years, having been fired following my involvement in a derailment in which, my employer and I discovered, my engineer was intoxicated. The case is still in arbitration.

In the meantime, I’ve built a nice little satellite and electronics installation and service business.

I’m a born again Christian, a Deacon in my Church and along with my wife of 37 years the Director of the Hospitality Ministry there. My church has a web site you can find if you do a search for Family Church in White Hall, Arkansas.

And, I have a business website you can find with a search for Signal Satellite LLC.

:) Come visit.

And, I'm a Viet Nam Era vet who served in the Air force from 1967 to 1971.

Last edited:
Fellow Arkansans are always nice to see. xsited and I get tired of spreading the truth about the Natural State on our own.

Forum List

Back