Greetings from the Bermuda Triangle

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
$ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1401228819.623471.jpg

Hope all is good with y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Don't get swallowed up by one those black holes or what ever they are making thing's disappear

well, on second thought....lol

look's beautiful there

Don't get swallowed up by one those black holes or what ever they are making thing's disappear

look's beautiful there

Why Stephanie ... I'm truly touched. No, not that kinda touched.

This is an incredible place, beautiful beyond words. We just had a delicious breakfast, finishing a Bloody Mary and enjoying the view. Scuba diving yesterday - I can't swim but couldn't resist dog paddling. Headed out to the rainforest which is sorta strange because its all rainforest. Just that some is paved. They're already losing land due to rising sea. Going to read to see what's happening in the world cuz I don't know when I'll have internet again. No tv either. Just the ocean.

look's beautiful there

Why Stephanie ... I'm truly touched. No, not that kinda touched.

This is an incredible place, beautiful beyond words. We just had a delicious breakfast, finishing a Bloody Mary and enjoying the view. Scuba diving yesterday - I can't swim but couldn't resist dog paddling. Headed out to the rainforest which is sorta strange because its all rainforest. Just that some is paved. They're already losing land due to rising sea. Going to read to see what's happening in the world cuz I don't know when I'll have internet again. No tv either. Just the ocean.

sound's wonderful, have a good relaxing time
You know you're missed here....OH wait I forgot who i was talking to.... Just kidding,:eusa_angel:
have a great time and send more pictures

This place is most dangerous for all the things because Bermuda triangle have attraction to suck everything like plan and all the things but i have wish to see that place...

Forum List

Back