Greetings from Texas

CivFan

Rookie
Dec 6, 2012
Texas
I signed up years ago and never got around to posting in earnest. I have some time to post now, so here I am.

I think I had an account set up a bit before I ever posted. Just browsed at times.

Anyways,today, welcome to USMB.

Thanks, everybody! It was extremely hot, like 108 a few days ago here. Now it's better with the cloud cover.

Thanks, everybody! It was extremely hot, like 108 a few days ago here. Now it's better with the cloud cover.

Welcome! It was only 92 in Cowtown today but last week it averaged 108. If it gets any cooler I'll have to put on another blanket and bring in a load of firewood.

Civ4 was the last good Civ. Maybe Civ5...

Meier needs to go back and update Railroads for today's systems.

I live Civ6, I've played it only a little, I've attempted to get it on my new computer but there's a problem buying on steam.

I have civ 5 as one of the few games I've got on my computer, but without all the added on stuff, it's a different game, more simply, and slightly annoying and a bit quicker, which means you get nuked before you can take a few cities.

There needs to be a new good railway game.

texassummerheat.jpg

I'd say hello, but that might be considered a hostile act by some. Also, I have said that to others, so it may be spam now.

Forum List

Back