Greetings from Texas!

Bring many hip boots. You're in an interesting place for historical discussion, as there are many here who just make it up as they go along. They usually advise bringing weapons instead of knowledge.

Ah, I see a couple of them have already preceded me.

Welcome. :welcome: Enjoy the board.

Just joined yesterday and am looking forward to participating in the discussions, especially world history, military history and world/national economic issues.
Welcome, Reb! Come right in and make yourself to home. Have a donut.
upload_2018-7-18_14-6-4.png

Just joined yesterday and am looking forward to participating in the discussions, especially world history, military history and world/national economic issues.
View attachment 205754
You were trying to give those away a month ago.
How some fresh ones for the n00b, ya cheapo?!
Welcome Texas! Watch what you put in your mouth around here :D

View attachment 205754
I tried, but I can't post an image in the Edit mode.
Goin' and tellin' on the kitchen. Shame on you.

View attachment 205754
Lol.
You could highlight it (in edit mode) and hit backspace or delete. Thats what i do anyways

View attachment 205754
Lol.
You could highlight it (in edit mode) and hit backspace or delete. Thats what i do anyways
I can get rid of the stale donuts but not bring in the fresh ones. It will have to wait for the next newbie. Powdered sugar ones, like I like.

I grew up in Houston, went to school and had my working career there. My wife and I moved to the People's Republic Of Austin in 1992. THAT was a change for this old right wing Republican for sure! However, Austin is a much more friendly and welcoming city that Houston was and we are very happy here.

Forum List

Back