Greetings from Singapore!

Cyrano

Rookie
Jan 11, 2010
Singapore
Hello! I come from Singapore, and I am fascinated with your country. I have been reading a lot about your history. It is incredible. I don't know about you guys but Thomas Jefferson is my favorite Founding Father. I also read about the FDR, Reagan and the lot.

Anyway, I thought maybe coming to a forum such as this would help me further my understanding of this great country and also the American people.

Cheers.

Hello! I come from Singapore, and I am fascinated with your country. I have been reading a lot about your history. It is incredible. I don't know about you guys but Thomas Jefferson is my favorite Founding Father. I also read about the FDR, Reagan and the lot.

Anyway, I thought maybe coming to a forum such as this would help me further my understanding of this great country and also the American people.

Cheers.

Are you a communist ?

Welcome from Singapore. What a city!! Where all the elevators have video/sound monitors etc lol. Beautiful place.

...the cites of England are the same way - cameras eveywhere so big brother can get you.

Cheers.

Are you a communist ?

I am not a communist. On the contrary, I am a capitalist - as in laissez-faire capitalist.

Cheers.

Welcome. I love Singapore!

Cyrano (with the big nose),

How can you live in Singapore which is a COMMUNIST stronghold and say you are a capitalist? You're a nip commie stop lying.

Cheers.

Are you a communist ?

I am not a communist. On the contrary, I am a capitalist - as in laissez-faire capitalist.

You will quickly learn to ignore Pukon (Yukon). Besides He is Canadian, a defrocked pedophile priest and seems to spend most of his time dipping into the LSD laced sacramental wine.
BTW I have pores that sing, especially when it's really hot and muggy.

Hey, yet another newbie!
hairry.jpg

You will have to tell us a lot about where you are from. What little I know of the place is way old. Mostly that the place was run for a long time by a "Benevolent Great Leader" who, while kind of anal retentive, actually was a benevolent great leader who did a lot of great things for the place. So bring us up to date a bit!

Cheers.
Welcome, Cyrano.

You will need to develop a list of idiots to ignore. Put Yukon at the top of it.

Cyrano (with the big nose),

How can you live in Singapore which is a COMMUNIST stronghold and say you are a capitalist? You're a nip commie stop lying.
You're giving idiots a bad name. Tone it down a bit.

Anyway, I thought maybe coming to a forum such as this would help me further my understanding of this great country and also the American people. Cheers.
Negged for not posting pics of hot Singapore chicks.

(Just Kidding!)

Welcome. The history can be fascinating, but some of the people are a bit of a letdown. ;)

Forum List

Back