Greetings from Seattle

Welcome. :thup:

My daughter was accepted at Cornish. She spent a few weeks there dancing her ass off one summer.

Cool town.

But she enrolled at The Boston Conservatory.

Your loss.

Hello :) Loud, proud Liberal here.

I've been actively engaged in political debate/discussion since the infamous BJ. I was born in the beautiful, rich, liberal state of Washington, but raised in rundown, poor, Conservative Oklahoma; I moved back here at the age of 20 (almost 23 years ago). I've also lived in Hawaii and Germany (as a child, military step dad), and ultra poor Conservative Mississippi as well. I'm (self) educated in world religions, particularly Christianity, and an atheist ... I believe that god is a concept, but I have no problem with believers as long as there remains a separation of church and state, per the First Amendment Establishment Clause.

I'm a 4 year divorced (16 years married) mom of three grown boys, and I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer last October (cancer is gone now). I'm intense, passionate, tenacious, obdurate, witty, funny, and a smarta*s ;).

I enjoy music, 420, reading, camping, hanging out at the river, the mountains, the gym, good food, and of course, debating/discussing politics. I support the LGBT community, the ACA, universal health care, marijuana legalization, increasing the minimum wage, raising taxes on the rich, and so forth.

I look forward to becoming a part of your community. :)
cool.welcome aboard.just wondering,are you one of the 12th men in seattle? :D

there are a handful or so here that are just so you know.

If she is a twelfth man it would fit right in with the theft and eventual capitulation of the seachickens to the Texas Aggies.
In other words you yankees bow down to Texas....

I've been actively engaged in political debate/discussion since the infamous BJ. I was born in the beautiful, rich, liberal state of Washington, but raised in rundown, poor, Conservative Oklahoma; I moved back here at the age of 20 (almost 23 years ago). I've also lived in Hawaii and Germany (as a child, military step dad), and ultra poor Conservative Mississippi as well. I'm (self) educated in world religions, particularly Christianity, and an atheist ... I believe that god is a concept, but I have no problem with believers as long as there remains a separation of church and state, per the First Amendment Establishment Clause.

I'm a 4 year divorced (16 years married) mom of three grown boys, and I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer last October (cancer is gone now). I'm intense, passionate, tenacious, obdurate, witty, funny, and a smarta*s ;).

I enjoy music, 420, reading, camping, hanging out at the river, the mountains, the gym, good food, and of course, debating/discussing politics. I support the LGBT community, the ACA, universal health care, marijuana legalization, increasing the minimum wage, raising taxes on the rich, and so forth.

unnamed_zpssc4tg0oh.gif

cool.welcome aboard.just wondering,are you one of the 12th men in seattle? :D

there are a handful or so here that are just so you know.

If she is a twelfth man it would fit right in with the theft and eventual capitulation of the seachickens to the Texas Aggies.
In other words you yankees bow down to Texas....

if i had lived in seattle and had been a seahawk fan my whole life i would not be able to cheer them on anymore just as i cant cheer on anyteam anymore.I have had it with the NFL.it is so corrupt,games are rigged all the time and coachs are corrupt as well.

pete the cheat obviously took a payoff to throw the superbowl and now russel wilson has become greedy and spolied.reminds me of dan marino.the year he took the dolphins to the superbowl and set all kinds of NFL records he got spoiled by success and damanded all kinds of money.same with wilson,he wants to be the highest paid player in the NFL.how arrogant is that? man he is stuck on himself.

i wont contribute one dime to the NFL.

Hello, how is the weed supply???

Welcome Seattlerainn..........so nice to welcome another Liberal to the Forum. Sure look forward to getting to know you better...I bet you have a lot to offer.

th
Not much to offer, you all say pretty much the same things. Almost agree on every single point, not much diversity from the left. But... There are a few on usmb that can have actual conversation and debate, hopefully you're one of those. Welcome

Forum List

Back