Greetings From North Carolina

Ballentine

Future Congressman
Feb 16, 2011
Randleman, NC
Greetings From North Carolina!

Hello,

I am future congressman William Clayton Ballentine. I am going to run for congress when I am 30 in 2024. I inspire to be the first gay congressman for North Carolina and the first gay president. I am in the 11th grade currently and I am actively involved in JROTC I am on Drill Team and Color Guard. "There is no place I'd rather be, Than JROTC." Is our unofficial motto for Tiger Battalion. The Official Motto is "Motivating young people to be better citizens." I am more than happy to be on a good political forum, I have tried many but hopefully this will be the right one for me.

That is all for now.

See you around,
William Clayton Ballentine

Hello,

I am future congressman William Clayton Ballentine. I am going to run for congress when I am 30 in 2024. I inspire to be the first gay congressman for North Carolina and the first gay president. I am in the 11th grade currently and I am actively involved in JROTC I am on Drill Team and Color Guard. "There is no place I'd rather be, Than JROTC." Is our unofficial motto for Tiger Battalion. The Official Motto is "Motivating young people to be better citizens." I am more than happy to be on a good political forum, I have tried many but hopefully this will be the right one for me.

That is all for now.

See you around,

Welcome to the Board... good luck with your goals..

Hello,

That is all for now.

See you around,

Well, we have plenty of homosexual men here to show you around!

Forum List

Back