Greetings from Middle East, Oops, I mean NJ!

Joe Peiper

Rookie
Feb 3, 2010
New Jersey
Middle East, or Mexico!....Sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway, I'm Joe, and I hail from the great state of New Jersey. I am so honored to be here, so I can argue, I mean discuss so many great issues with all of you!
All kidding aside, It is good to be here, and I thank you for allowing me to post here.

Last edited:
Middle East, or Mexico!....Sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway, I'm Joe, and I hail from the great state of New Jersey. I am so honored to be here, so I can argue, I mean discuss so many great issues with all of you!
All kidding aside, It is good to be here, and I thank you for allowing me to post here.

Welcome, yankee!

Thank the owners of the site...never have I seen a place so dedicated to free speech that one can tell Admin to go fuck himself and live to tell about it....truly a fair site...in the sense of fairness....truly a great site in the terms of quality.

Enjoy yourself...and don't pay much attention to the trolls. They are EVERYWHERE!!:lol:

Welcome to the playground. Be careful when you are in the sandbox. The liberal kids tend to pee in there!

wave.gif

:welcome:

Do you have a nick name like all the kids on "Jersey Shore" have?

Ha!...Thank you TheSuaveOne, and Sunni Man!!!....Very funny indeed:clap2: Umm to answer both of your questions, No, I don't have a nickname yet..(maybe eventually you guys can give me one), and my exit is Exit 80! That is actually the exit to the "Jersey Shore/Seaside"!!
But all kidding aside, thank you all for the warm welcome. Look forward to mentally jousting with all of you!:razz:

Forum List

Back