Greetings From Mahzooruh

Now now, gents. Let's not drag the drama queen circle jerk over here. This place has its fair share I'm sure. If y'all have Facebook, pm me for the link.

Good morning, everyone. New to the site, but I see a few familiar faces from the other board I'm hailing from. Long time fan of political forums, looking for a new board with some life left in it. I'll be mostly lurking as I get to know this place a little better.

I'll have questions along the way. Happy to be of acquaintance!
cool.hope you enjoy it here.

AHEM:

No offense, all you newbies, but this website has a rule and regs page.

It is right here:

USMB Rules and Guidelines US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In fact, under the title is:

"Please read our guidelines for posting BEFORE starting to particpate on the forums. Thank You!"

Had newbies actually taken the time to read the rules and regs, they would have learned that talk of other political forums while posting in this forum is strictly VERBOTEN. And that includes giving out information such as a username somewhere else. Now, the assumption is that we are all adult here and can actually read through a rules page.

Just sayin'.

I'm not a mod, but I am just passing along information that could save some of you from having to face the ban hammer. Think about it.

What happens elsewhere STAYS elsewhere. It has no place here in USMB.

SixFoot
MXdad
PSBandit

AHEM:

It is right here:

"Please read our guidelines for posting BEFORE starting to particpate on the forums. Thank You!"

Had newbies actually taken the time to read the rules and regs, they would have learned that talk of other political forums while posting in this forum is strictly VERBOTEN. And that includes giving out information such as a username somewhere else. Now, the assumption is that we are all adult here and can actually read through a rules page.

Just sayin'.

I'm not a mod, but I am just passing along information that could save some of you from having to face the ban hammer. Think about it.

SixFoot
MXdad
PSBandit
Alright a list, I love lists....add my moniker...

AHEM:

It is right here:

Just sayin'.

SixFoot
MXdad
PSBandit

I'm at the top of the list. :funnyface:

AHEM:

It is right here:

Just sayin'.

SixFoot
MXdad
PSBandit

AHEM:

It is right here:

Just sayin'.

SixFoot
MXdad
PSBandit

Any of the lists I make, it's a good thing to be near the bottom.....:cool:

Forum List

Back