Greetings From Indiana

mangosquash

Rookie
Apr 19, 2011
Northwest Indiana
I've recently decided to move beyond a couple of local forums, and seek out a more active place. I'm used to the hostility that can occur on these websites (some on the former sites I've been a member of have had 5+ years baggage), but for the most part I'm a pretty laid back person. Politically, I have no affiliation. I will reveal more about my positions on a case by case basis. If you have questions I may have answers.

I lived near Valparaiso for a couple of years back in the early 90s. Great summers there, and the winters were mild while I was there. Good memories.

Welcome.

I lived near Valparaiso for a couple of years back in the early 90s. Great summers there, and the winters were mild while I was there. Good memories.

Welcome.

I'm near Valpo. Great place.

And Mr. H I look forward to the Pacers going down. I'm a Bulls fan, a Hawks fan, and a White Sox fan. The only Indiana teams I like are the Colts and IU.

Are we more active than "local forums" in a good way...or a bad way...

For example...it's good to more active if you are taking up tennis.

It's bad if you are experiencing an active episode of a communicable disease.

It's good to be active in your church.

It's bad to be a part of increased gang activity.

And I think we may have achieved some sort of milestone here, if we're considered a step up from anything...

What makes this place what it is, is the ability to express yourself no matter the subject. And there are plenty of subjects, yes?

Forum List

Back