greetings from GoNuclear

GoNuclear

Rookie
Sep 12, 2010
Saint Louis MO
Greetings to fellow netizens, I go by the handle GoNuclear. I have also been known to go by the handle RedPill. I have come here seeking a new home in cyberspace, it was simply time to move on from the two boards that I was on that were too specialized and therefore too limiting.

I am a monetary realist, an expert at trivia from the following movies ... The Godfather, The Matrix, and Full Metal Jacket, a former submariner, and a currency speculator.

There was a time when I had a political opinion about everything ... now I really only have one issue with government, and that is lack of full disclosure on a number of issues, including Social Security, the income tax, and anything that involves "registration", in that there is generally no disclosure that the process involves at least a partial transfer of title.

Some would say that I am a so-called "conspiracy theorist" ... I would say that I simply that govt. lacks credibility with me. Furthermore, the question I always ask of information is how useful is it to me.

Pete

I am a trivia buff, haven't lost at Trivial Pursuit in years. I retain weird informative. I can't remember how to spell words, but I can remember what video was the first to be played on Mtv.
Welcome, and remember have fun.

I am a trivia buff, haven't lost at Trivial Pursuit in years. I retain weird informative. I can't remember how to spell words, but I can remember what video was the first to be played on Mtv.
Welcome, and remember have fun.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwuy4hHO3YQ]YouTube - Buggles - Video killed the radio star 1979[/ame]

Yep! Everyone always says it is " I want my Mtv", but they didn't play that song until 83'.
Can you tell me what year Mtv first aired?

I will give you a hint.

" What is the cat's name?"
" Annoying customer"

My user id's are usually from the directors other movies. ;)

I love Usual Suspects.

I also love Boondocks Saints. I keep forgetting to watch number 2.

Have you seen Drop Dead Gorgeous?
That is another movie that terrible in the box office, but I love, because it so fucked up.

True!

One of my top five, and my favorite fucked up movie is Fargo. I love how she is pregnant, and is the one who solves the whole case. It just proves woman are smarter. :D

Forum List

Back