Greetings from Arkansas

Greetings from another transplanted Texan living here in Fayetteville! I'm from east Texas though, the Spring/Woodlands/Houston area. Welcome to the board!

Nice to meet you, Dirk. There seem to be a number of us transplants up here, huh? My husband is from southeast Texas, near the Shreveport area.

My parents are currently living in Shreveport. Small world eh....

Greetings from another transplanted Texan living here in Fayetteville! I'm from east Texas though, the Spring/Woodlands/Houston area. Welcome to the board!

There seems to be a lot of us! It's a great place to live, isn't it? We moved from Fayetteville south a little ways, though, a couple of years ago. I like the smaller towns.

My husband is from southeast Texas, down around Shreveport.

LOL - forgive me...I'm repeating myself. I've been in bed for the past week with the flu - most likely the swine flu. My brain is not ready for service, yet!

Fuck Texas... that is all.

Kidding, I kid. Hey, what's the difference between a harley and a vacuum cleaner?

Just joined and am checking out the site. I was born and raised in west Texas, have lived in Arkansas, home of the Razorbacks, for the past 17 years.

I love riding my motorcycle in these hills and getting out among the rivers and woods that we enjoy so much of around here.

Hope to get acquainted with some of you.

do you live near Mountain Home?

Forum List

Back