Greetings From an Average American Gypsy!

Silly me. I was thinking in physical terms and wondering if the Gypsy quarter isn't your left leg and ass-cheek.

:D

I am currently participating in this community from Wappingers Falls, NY, but I'll be heading south soon... N. Carolina or Tennessee for the fall, then off to Florida or Texas for January / February.

I have actually been registered for a while now, but I just found this area; I get kind of focused sometimes... some of you probably can guess why...

I must say that I have really liked having this board to share opinions and less mainstream media stories. I wish I had time to read more.

You right-wingers keep bustin' my balls - what doesn't kill me makes me stronger...

-Joe

How you doing Joe, you seem like a nice fellow.. I hope you stick around...:D

And the award for necroposting goes to....

I am currently participating in this community from Wappingers Falls, NY, but I'll be heading south soon... N. Carolina or Tennessee for the fall, then off to Florida or Texas for January / February.

I have actually been registered for a while now, but I just found this area; I get kind of focused sometimes... some of you probably can guess why...

I must say that I have really liked having this board to share opinions and less mainstream media stories. I wish I had time to read more.

You right-wingers keep bustin' my balls - what doesn't kill me makes me stronger...

-Joe

How you doing Joe, you seem like a nice fellow.. I hope you stick around...:D

And the award for necroposting goes to....

Yes, quite devious of me.. zombie mods.

-Joe

welcome!

i was looking for a thread title gypsy other than Mortimer ….

and so i found YOU!

thread starter was seen here in February 2024

why did he or she never return to thread?

Forum List

Back