Greetings from an Atlien

wavingrl

Nov 14, 2012
ATL
Yes---I live in Atlanta, GA. 'Older than dirt'---that would be red clay in this area. :D

Just how long have I listened to Neal Boortz---I cannot count that high.

'Painful Truth'----indeed I do know about that.

'Atlanta, a blue island in a sea of red'. I guess everybody knows about that.

Right smack in the middle of it--laughin and scratchin. One of our 'inside' jokes.

:clap2:

Let the games begin---the analyzing and exploration of the complexities of life.

Nice to meet you.

'wavingrl'--there is a famous statue in Savannah--'The Waving Girl'---that is why I chose my user name. Beautiful, historic city---where it all began for Georgia, iirc--in 1732---could be wrong --too lazy to check that fact tonight. I know I should. 'Tomorrow is another day'---that is what a famous character said. :tongue:

Yes---I live in Atlanta, GA. 'Older than dirt'---that would be red clay in this area. :D

Just how long have I listened to Neal Boortz---I cannot count that high.

'Painful Truth'----indeed I do know about that.

'Atlanta, a blue island in a sea of red'. I guess everybody knows about that.

Right smack in the middle of it--laughin and scratchin. One of our 'inside' jokes.

:clap2:

Let the games begin---the analyzing and exploration of the complexities of life.

Nice to meet you.

'wavingrl'--there is a famous statue in Savannah--'The Waving Girl'---that is why I chose my user name. Beautiful, historic city---where it all began for Georgia, iirc--in 1732---could be wrong --too lazy to check that fact tonight. I know I should. 'Tomorrow is another day'---that is what a famous character said. :tongue:

Welcome y'all.

thanks for the warm welcome, all.

your reward---this little ditty from my youth---and a song preferred by 'Atliens'---roflmao. politics.

if you ask me---'purple is a fine color'. a sharp --witty way--imo--of saying boldly---'I a

oops---hit post too quickly.

'I am a Moderate'---why anyone would care I can't say--so do/some don't. Motto of the state of GA--'Wisdom, Justice and Moderation'---or something similar.

not all are Moderates---fyi. close to 5,000,000 people in the ATL---everybody believes 'something' and has private reasons for whatever it is. sometimes we just don't care--just do not want to know each other that well. it works for us. 'believe as you will' and Have a Nice Day. :)

~~~~~~~~~
Flying Purple People Eater lyrics--by Sheb Wooley

Well i saw the thing comin' out of the sky
It had the one long horn and one big eye
i commenced to shaken' and i said "ooh-eee"
It looks like a purple people eater to me

It was a one eyed one horned flyin' purple people eater
(one eyed one horned flying purple people eater)
a one eyed one horned flyin' purple people eater
sure looks strange to me (one eye?)

well he he came down to earth and he lit on a tree
i said a mister purple people eater, dont eat me
i heard him say in a voice so gruff
i wouldn't est you cuz your so tough

it was a one eyed one horned flyin' purple people eater
one eyed one horned flyin' purple people eater
one eyed one horned flyin' purple people eater

Welcome to USMB, Wavingrl. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

right back at ya---

if I may--i think I am going to need some assistance---if i have some questions about how things are done here --may I ask you?

no need to bring up past negative experiences--but I have had a few online and wish to have positive experiences in the future.

is there an Admin Forum--where posters are encouraged to communicate with TPTB?

I am old--?some sort of excuse'?--and beyond that --not as well developed technologically as I should be. yet another excuse.

who knows what sort of 'problem' I might be having on my Dell/or what may happen at Comcast--that would distract me from adhering as well as I should to the TOS.:doubt:

in the past---individual posters have been great about providing answers. fingers crossed that happens here.

~~~~~
one little 'horror' story--an intense debate was raging and I was in the middle of it. things were being said that were 'upsetting' to me---i left that thread and posted something that appeared to be 'crazy'--the style in which I posted it was truthfully--'incoherent'. Anyway I got into all kinds of trouble and felt it was time to part ways. such is life.

try to do better --all I am capable of doing. :confused:

Forum List

Back