Greetings from Amarillo TX

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
I came across this messageboard on a google search, and, I've read a few posts, as well as really like the rules and the freedom to be stupid if needed.

Good to meet all of you, and I'm looking forward to many discussions.

I came across this messageboard on a google search, and, I've read a few posts, as well as really like the rules and the freedom to be stupid if needed.

Ola!

So what kind of bike do you ride, and boat do you sail?

{Or are you dressed in a Popeye suit on your Schwinn? :D }

Ola!

So what kind of bike do you ride, and boat do you sail?

{Or are you dressed in a Popeye suit on your Schwinn? :D }

hydro_bike_orig.jpg

It could happen. You never know. :lol: lol

I was afraid to read about it when I found the picture online. Kinda scary huh? It looks like an excercise machine that is floatable .... but who knows?
The inventor could have been drunk when he designed it .... or .... :cuckoo:

It's a paddlecatamaran....

Welcome sailor to the best message board on the web!

Amarillo is still up there ??? Howdy from Austin---ya ya --I know--blue county--ain't my fault.

The reason I'm called ABikerSailor, is because I ride a Harley, race a Lemond Zurich, and spent 20 years in the Navy. Oh yeah....that funny looking contraption is a water bike. Saw 'em when I was up in Newport RI.

Nope Gunny, never did any gator freighters. Spent most of my time on carriers and the like. Did know quite a few devil dogs though.....kinda liked 'em most of the time.

Forum List

Back