Greetings from a newcomer but old-timer.

Pappadave

Aug 12, 2010
I am just an old grumpy fool looking for a place to vent. I , like most people, was a young liberal and now am an old conservative. Actually I describe Myself as a middle of the road anarchist. I want to tear this whole system apart, but I do want to put it back together again minus a few glaring failures. I think arguing philosophies is the best occupation a rational being can have, hope you do too. Bring it on. Pappadave. People Against Political Propaganda And Demanding Authentic Voter Education.

I think most of us would fit your description, I, too, am a social liberal until we have to take by force (tax) someone's wealth to fund it. Charity is a blessing and a worthy force in the world as long as it is strictly voluntary. Pappadave.

I am just an old grumpy fool looking for a place to vent. I , like most people, was a young liberal and now am an old conservative. Actually I describe Myself as a middle of the road anarchist. I want to tear this whole system apart, but I do want to put it back together again minus a few glaring failures. I think arguing philosophies is the best occupation a rational being can have, hope you do too. Bring it on. Pappadave. People Against Political Propaganda And Demanding Authentic Voter Education.

Welcome...I am an old liberal that has become MORE of a liberal as I get older.

If you grew up in the 50's and 60's, when liberals controlled this country and THEN became a conservative after 30 years of conservative destruction, then you either had a severe head injury, or you are a typical right wing liar...

"Harry Truman once said, 'There are 14 or 15 million Americans who have the resources to have representatives in Washington to protect their interests, and that the interests of the great mass of the other people - the 150 or 160 million - is the responsibility of the president of the United States, and I propose to fulfill it.'"
President John F. Kennedy

If you grew up in the 50's and 60's, when liberals controlled this country and THEN became a conservative after 30 years of conservative destruction, then you either had a severe head injury, or you are a typical right wing liar...

"Harry Truman once said, 'There are 14 or 15 million Americans who have the resources to have representatives in Washington to protect their interests, and that the interests of the great mass of the other people - the 150 or 160 million - is the responsibility of the president of the United States, and I propose to fulfill it.'"

khadar-421.jpg

That's.... *sniff*.... beautiful, man.

Hey pea brain, couldn't you pick a picture that doesn't have a child with a severe cleft palate?

Pretty tasteless and typical of right wingers...

Maybe its time to cut the crap. All of us, left, right, moderate (whatever that is), ultra, radical or just plain contrary have the same right of free speech. If you don't like what I say, don't listen. If you disagree with what I say, argue against it, not me. We all claim to be open to new ideas, but most of us only accept ideas that confirm and conform to our beliefs. "my mind is made up, I know i"m right. Don't confuse me with the facts". I am a firm believer that there is a better way to do anything and everything except the making of children. Pappadave.

Welcome...I am an old liberal that has become MORE of a liberal as I get older.

I truely think that is beautiful

Hey pea brain, couldn't you pick a picture that doesn't have a child with a severe cleft palate?

They call me MR PEA BRAIN!

Besides I've been staring at that image for weeks here at USMB. Couldn't resist. :D

Hey numbnuts, couldn't you stop projecting your own ignorant preconceived biases on other posters?

Pretty pathetically tasteless and typical of leftwingers.

Last edited:

Welcome! Unlike yourself, I am a young man in my early twenties, strong of limb and quick of wit. (Is anyone buying any of this? :scared1:)

Anyway, I'm not buying any of that "former liberal now conservative" crapola. It is IMPOSSIBLE to regress in that manner, absent serious mental impairment.

Don't let us down!!!!!

Forum List

Back