Greetings fellow internet enthusiasts!!!

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Hi guys!!!

I was a member of this other political site up until recently. There were lots of buttons and too much information on each page so I left. Thankfully I found this place! This layout reminds me EXACTLY of back when I was in after school IT club in high school! I love it!

Bring back MySpace!!!

• Banned

Lol 3 buttons to quote now. :rolleyes: < but such wonderful smilies!!! My old board had really dumb smiley's like this guy throwing up, a monkey peeing (well that was pretty funny actually), a guy pooping on another guy...

I love these childish smiley's. I feel like a pregnant mom texting her 6 year old whenever I use one. They'll come in really handy when I'm talking about crises in the middle east! :eek:

And no not 80's; turn of the millenium :)

Gheesh, It's still better than 95, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7&8, well they all sucked in their time but it was the best we could get....Ck now has omnipresence with this set up...Ck gets a Wal-Mart discount for using this server...

Lol 3 buttons to quote now. :rolleyes: < but such wonderful smilies!!! My old board had really dumb smiley's like this guy throwing up, a monkey peeing (well that was pretty funny actually), a guy pooping on another guy...

I love these childish smiley's. I feel like a pregnant mom texting her 6 year old whenever I use one. They'll come in really handy when I'm talking about crises in the middle east! :eek:

And no not 80's; turn of the millenium :)

Yeah in the 80's you had Wang word processors and Commodore 64!!

Hi guys!!!

I was a member of this other political site up until recently. There were lots of buttons and too much information on each page so I left. Thankfully I found this place! This layout reminds me EXACTLY of back when I was in after school IT club in high school! I love it!

Bring back MySpace!!!

Take a deep breath, you will survive this. Really, you will.

Forum List

Back